4 minutes ago, Got Wood? said:

Have you thought about hosting all these on a separate web space rather than on the forum?

Sure, they're on YouTube, and ASF as well. Of course, the wider I go throughout relevant areas, the larger my audience will be, and the easier it becomes to find my creations.

1 hour ago, DeadChristmas69 said:

Sure, they're on YouTube, and ASF as well. Of course, the wider I go throughout relevant areas, the larger my audience will be, and the easier it becomes to find my creations.

So you're just another wannabe airsoft celebrity looking for attention then

Sure, I'd certainly like my work to be appreciated by even just one person. That being said, it's not my focus, rather, is my passion for these airsoft. That's why I've built these threads.

When I was younger, there weren't always, and in some cases, still aren't guides or reviews for the guns I like. Even if there are, I'm confident that my own style, and the cracks that I fill, will be valued by many. 

If that makes me a wannabe airsoft celebrity, then that's alright.

What a pile of absolute drivel. You haven't provided any guides or reviews, just scanned and uploaded the booklet for some *suitcase* springers that nobody is interested in hoping it'll get you attention and make a name for yourself. At least have the decency to be honest about why you're doing it

3 minutes ago, Cannonfodder80 said:

What a pile of absolute drivel. You haven't provided any guides or reviews, just scanned and uploaded the booklet for some *suitcase* springers that nobody is interested in hoping it'll get you attention and make a name for yourself. At least have the decency to be honest about why you're doing it

You haven't read my newer posts, then, have you?

At any rate, it's unfortunate that you're not enjoying my content. Terribly sorry to hear that. : (

I have actually. A review should at least have a bit of info on performance and how it handles rather than just copying what's printed on the box.

Also if you look at the results of the polls you put up with them you'll see I'm not the only one who thinks this way

Edited by Cannonfodder80
29 minutes ago, Cannonfodder80 said:

I have actually. A review should at least have a bit of info on performance and how it handles rather than just copying what's printed on the box.

Also if you look at the results of the polls you put up with them you'll see I'm not the only one who thinks this way

It's unfortunate, again, however, despite my rocky start, I will be sure to press onward. I'm confident that I'll only improve with time.