Cybergun Airsoft Catalog (2004) Scans

I wish to document and preserve any information about select pieces of Airsoft history. To the best of my knowledge, Cybergun left the most visible "paper trail". I hope that these scans will be an interesting read, and possibly a guide for tracking down their corresponding models, which would have been otherwise lost to time.

Grateful I am that you tolerate their being here so far, and currently working on consolidating these kinds of scans into the fewest posts possible, rest assured.

Thank you very much! I couldn't find anywhere else to put these other than on a forum. Like I mentioned previously, I will be consolidating these images into as few threads, and in their appropriate boards, as I can manage. I have much faith that you will not be disappointed with what little I have collected. 🎁

• 1 month later...

I had this catalog from my KWC Desert eagle. Hammer blew apart on C02 lol.

God, I miss those days. I could pick up a full metal WA used pistol for less than $200 in any variations. Now I have to wait for Nova or someone to release a kit to make it look right because Marui has little differences from each 1911 models to model, and buying the correct aftermarket parts are very expensive.