Jump to content
fnc

WE G17 Gen5 F-type

Recommended Posts

What is "F" type?

It is mean the "France new service pistol"...LOL

About the France military  new service pistol news  , link as below

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2020/01/09/update-frances-new-glock/

 

plarRV0aj

Whole left view

pocAYx2ij

 

Whole right view

pnJlQ1kjj

Brand new mold lower frame as same as coming G-series MOS type

pl4n20YQj

In this model , buckle is also standard

pm0V5UGUj

More brightness sights than other stand G-series models

 

This product will coming very very soon...

 

Edited by fnc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2020 at 11:50 PM, k.a said:

Hi power soon :(

It is at final tuning before mass production ... please be patient 

Sorry...

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey

On 1/22/2020 at 5:54 PM, fnc said:

It is at final tuning before mass production ... please be patient 

Sorry...

Hello Sir

please make a premium version with steel parts and improved frame material. Their is an opening for mass produced high end airsoft replicas that aren’t over priced. 
 Thank you !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 11:21 PM, DiscoBiscuit said:

That's Great! How far along are you on the Bren Ten?

Image result for bren ten

 

Are you doing the real one as well ( Black Slide / silver frame ) not just the TV Gun ( should be a .45acp )?  The Special Forces model would be nice too. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They could never get the Bren Ten to work well its entire run on Miami Vice.. I think the most they were able to get it to shoot, without jamming, was 3 shots. I have most of the episodes and I have not "seen" more than the 3 shots at any one time. The .45 acp conversion kit was considered to be junk. Thats why they went to the S&W 645 and then 4506. Those were excellent. I had them both.

Back to the point, I'm actually starting to like this "new" version of the G17 more than the G19X.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Wingman said:

They could never get the Bren Ten to work well its entire run on Miami Vice.. I think the most they were able to get it to shoot, without jamming, was 3 shots. I have most of the episodes and I have not "seen" more than the 3 shots at any one time. The .45 acp conversion kit was considered to be junk. Thats why they went to the S&W 645 and then 4506. Those were excellent. I had them both.

Back to the point, I'm actually starting to like this "new" version of the G17 more than the G19X.

Crockett was a crack shot with great trigger control, never needed more than three... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2020 at 12:44 PM, BigAl said:

Are you doing the real one as well ( Black Slide / silver frame ) not just the TV Gun ( should be a .45acp )?  The Special Forces model would be nice too. :)

 

They should. The sorta crappy NBB's (Marushin?) sell out in seconds on second-hand websites...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2020 at 4:20 AM, NonEx said:

Wait, what thread is this again? :o 

right, sorry...this was dedicated to that incredibly rare, under-followed  and under-produced  pistol that has been completely ignored by airsoft manufacturers: I give you the Glock 17. Behold!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they will get to making an AEG M4 with a V2 gearbox. Can't seem to find them in stock anywhere.

Edited by Gunnman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DiscoBiscuit said:

right, sorry...this was dedicated to that incredibly rare, under-followed  and under-produced  pistol that has been completely ignored by airsoft manufacturers: I give you the Glock 17. Behold!

If that's the only reason you need to hijack/derail a thread then a thread based forum is pretty pointless, don't ya think?

"Ooh, look at this thread about product X. I am not interested in that so I will just write about product Y that doesn't exist but I want, and write about that instead in this thread".

Yeh, nah.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is it fine in any other thread? Lol 

I understand hijacking is frowned upon. But, WE has listened to us before. If they see it within their profit margin, they will do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NonEx said:

If that's the only reason you need to hijack/derail a thread then a thread based forum is pretty pointless, don't ya think?

"Ooh, look at this thread about product X. I am not interested in that so I will just write about product Y that doesn't exist but I want, and write about that instead in this thread".

Yeh, nah.

Ok, I officially release this thread and throw myself on the mercy of anyone from whom I should be seeking mercy (please identify yourselves). But just look at that Bren...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2020 at 11:28 PM, NonEx said:

If that's the only reason you need to hijack/derail a thread then a thread based forum is pretty pointless, don't ya think?

"Ooh, look at this thread about product X. I am not interested in that so I will just write about product Y that doesn't exist but I want, and write about that instead in this thread".

Yeh, nah.

Who cares?

The forum is dead as a doornail anyway ffs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.