pocAYx2ij

Whole right view

pnJlQ1kjj

Brand new mold lower frame as same as coming G-series MOS type

pl4n20YQj

In this model , buckle is also standard

pm0V5UGUj

More brightness sights than other stand G-series models

This product will coming very very soon...

hey

On 1/22/2020 at 5:54 PM, fnc said:

It is at final tuning before mass production ... please be patient 

Sorry...

Hello Sir

please make a premium version with steel parts and improved frame material. Their is an opening for mass produced high end airsoft replicas that aren’t over priced. 
 Thank you !!

On 1/23/2020 at 11:21 PM, DiscoBiscuit said:

That's Great! How far along are you on the Bren Ten?

Image result for bren ten

Are you doing the real one as well ( Black Slide / silver frame ) not just the TV Gun ( should be a .45acp )?  The Special Forces model would be nice too. :)

They could never get the Bren Ten to work well its entire run on Miami Vice.. I think the most they were able to get it to shoot, without jamming, was 3 shots. I have most of the episodes and I have not "seen" more than the 3 shots at any one time. The .45 acp conversion kit was considered to be junk. Thats why they went to the S&W 645 and then 4506. Those were excellent. I had them both.

Back to the point, I'm actually starting to like this "new" version of the G17 more than the G19X.

21 hours ago, Wingman said:

They could never get the Bren Ten to work well its entire run on Miami Vice.. I think the most they were able to get it to shoot, without jamming, was 3 shots. I have most of the episodes and I have not "seen" more than the 3 shots at any one time. The .45 acp conversion kit was considered to be junk. Thats why they went to the S&W 645 and then 4506. Those were excellent. I had them both.

Back to the point, I'm actually starting to like this "new" version of the G17 more than the G19X.

Crockett was a crack shot with great trigger control, never needed more than three... 

8 hours ago, DiscoBiscuit said:

right, sorry...this was dedicated to that incredibly rare, under-followed  and under-produced  pistol that has been completely ignored by airsoft manufacturers: I give you the Glock 17. Behold!

If that's the only reason you need to hijack/derail a thread then a thread based forum is pretty pointless, don't ya think?

"Ooh, look at this thread about product X. I am not interested in that so I will just write about product Y that doesn't exist but I want, and write about that instead in this thread".

Yeh, nah.

2 hours ago, NonEx said:

If that's the only reason you need to hijack/derail a thread then a thread based forum is pretty pointless, don't ya think?

"Ooh, look at this thread about product X. I am not interested in that so I will just write about product Y that doesn't exist but I want, and write about that instead in this thread".

Yeh, nah.

Ok, I officially release this thread and throw myself on the mercy of anyone from whom I should be seeking mercy (please identify yourselves). But just look at that Bren...

On 2/15/2020 at 11:28 PM, NonEx said:

Yeh, nah.

Who cares?

The forum is dead as a doornail anyway ffs.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived