Does anyone sell Lipo Ready AEP's ?

Wingman

Weathers getting cold here and I've broken out my TM and CYMA AEP's for backyard plinking.

I'm wondering if anyone sells a "lipo ready" AEP? I know it is it wouldnt come direct "from the factory" but would up-graded by a retail seller or custom house. I've heard that some of these pistols are now being sold with a mofset already installed from the factory now.

Thanks for the help.

I haven't done anything fancy to my Cyma Glock's electrical system and it seems to be running okay. Granted, it doesn't really see a terrible lot of use, so take my experience with a few grains of salt.

I use an adapter like this: https://www.evike.com/products/65998/

Unfortunately, I was unable to find one in stock on Evike's site.

On 1/19/2020 at 3:40 PM, Wingman said:

Weathers getting cold here and I've broken out my TM and CYMA AEP's for backyard plinking.

I'm wondering if anyone sells a "lipo ready" AEP? I know it is it wouldnt come direct "from the factory" but would up-graded by a retail seller or custom house. I've heard that some of these pistols are now being sold with a mofset already installed from the factory now.

Thanks for the help.

CYMA has a new AEP range out with a built-in LIPO - no clue on how easy it is to swap the battery out though. 

https://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric-2/cm-127s-mosfet-edition-cyma?q=cm.127&campaign-id=14

Thanks for all the info. Evike has the Cyma M9 w/mofset and I'm ordering it. They also have the Hi-Capa and the "over sized" 1911A1 with the mofset as well. Hope they come out with the USP w/mofset as my TM version is my overall favorite.

The CM 127 has a nice look to it as well. Would probably have to order over-seas though.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Wildething. Have not seen these before either.

I'm surprised these pistols are not more popular. Especially with the indoor crowd. They seem almost perfect for CQB.  Fast battery changes,  magazines are cheap, decent rate of fire and not to painful when your hit from a close shot. An AEP and a pump tri-shot shotgun would seem to be a pretty decent load-out.

Had to order the CM125 and a li po battery as the one already upgraded was not available (wanted the ups compact to swap the holsters with the real one) but I think I will be the "weird" one using it, the please I play at is 370fps 0 metros full auto... quite harder than the 350 10 metros full auto I was used to (250 fps 5 metros for close encounters) that means that CO2 pistols (if you are lucky) are the norm, in almost 20 years playing in Spain 0 marks, here just a year and "blood tatoos" at least 3 times.

Archived