GHK x ADAR 15

blobface

ADAR 15 is a weird Russian AR featured in Escape from Tarkov, even though they go for $2000+ irl, they are used as a low end cheap gun that shoots 5.56 in the game... let's just say I was bored. 

Model.jpg

MVIMG-20200312-121214.jpg

My printer cannot handle the entire size, so had to split it into two, filament used is Fillamentum's Timberfill Cinnamon. I believe they're PLA mixed with sawdust. 

airsoft-m4-adapter-for-ak-mag-3d-model-H

Sticking the parts together with Araldite and wood filler. 

MVIMG-20200319-101412.jpg

Finished with a medium oak stain. Going for a distressed look to both go with what's in the game, but also to mask my lack of manual craftsmanship. The handguard's wood effect layers look pretty good. 

ADAR-15.jpg

Stock pad printed in a flexible mateiral (Flexible PLA, not TPU), joints are kinda visible, they're worse irl especially on this side. 

ADAR-15-B.jpg

Pic rail Cobra, paired with rs 20 round PMAG for looks, I hope to one day make it work with the GHK. 

ADAR-Elcan.jpg

PWS style muzzle device, made to take the guts of a AceTech Lighter S internal. Dummy P-MAG 60 from an AEG and a tan Elcan 1-4x. For those scavs who are feeling a bit rich.

C H E E K I B R E E K I 

Archived