• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

from airsoft atlanta

ZM - LR300 Conversion Kit by Prime

* converts a Tokyo Marui M16 series into LR300

* includes everything in picture (metal body, folding stock, foregrip, outer barrel)

* best quality coversion kit yet

zm_lr_kit_jpg.jpg

EDIT: you might be able to use m4 internals and handle then again the m6 inner barrel is a little long

i dont know

Edited by clmwrx
i wonder why airsoft atlanta says it uses m16.

Any M16/M4/M15 clone can be used, all you need is gearbox, grip and a couple of other minor parts.

i wonder if the lr300 kit comes with an inner barrel it looks like a m4 inner barrel would fit

It doesn't come with an IB, and the M4 barrel won't fit unless you use a longer flash hider, like I did. The kit is designed to use a 300mm (M733 type) inner barrel.

Anyway, here's mine (again... ;)). Based on a CA M15

BTW, in fact both kits by Prime are replicating the real-steel M/L version, the real SRF was semi-auto only, had a non-foldable wireframe stock and a 16" barrel.

lrvert3lz.th.jpg

zmianarozmiarupict00059iw.th.jpg

MORE PICS

Edited by ko5ma
  • 6 months later...

Completed building this kit with TM SR-16 internals upgraded with Systema gears etc.

Bought from UN Company who exchanged the folding stock in the kit for the G&G SOPMOD Tactical stock which I think looks better.

The instructions in the kit tend to be a photo of the parts and a photo of the finished component. Which is OK if you are used to stripping these things down.

Fitted with Guarder ACOG type Red Dot Scope and Kings Arms reinforced pistol grip.

Thermold Hi-Cap mags gives modern look.

Managed to fit Sanyo 1700mah 9.6V twin batteries in the foregrip with some removal of the shrink wrap that covers the batteries to allow them a closer fit to the metal barrel.

Overall very pleased with the finished item but is is heavy!

post-13611-1137851990_thumb.jpg