WE Hi-Power Mark III (finally coming)

fnc

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can, let us know when they verify processing and shipment. I've not had overly wonderful luck with overseas purchases over the last 2 months. Although I found a wonderful site in England that shipped some gear to me super quick and a Canadian firm that also came through for me.

Airsoft World Ltd in England was just terrific. I had ordered 2 AAP-01's from a supplier in the USA. However, they didnt have any of the up-grades. Just by chance I found the Airsoft World site and they seemed to have a "boat load" of what I was looking for. I placed the order and it was delivered overseas, in I believe, less than 10 days and arrived in before the pistols! I just checked there site a moment ago and they have some new goodies for these pistols that I might have to consider.

I'll have get back to you on the Canadian outfit.

9 hours ago, Wingman said:

Airsoft World Ltd in England was just terrific. I had ordered 2 AAP-01's from a supplier in the USA. However, they didnt have any of the up-grades. Just by chance I found the Airsoft World site and they seemed to have a "boat load" of what I was looking for. I placed the order and it was delivered overseas, in I believe, less than 10 days and arrived in before the pistols! I just checked there site a moment ago and they have some new goodies for these pistols that I might have to consider.

I'll have get back to you on the Canadian outfit.

Small point of order Airsoft World is in Scotland you'll upset them if you say they are English.

Thats great news. Have you thought about getting the chromed version for your next one? I was always a big fan of the 2 toned Hi-Power look. I'd also like to know if thats a "brushed" or gloss chrome finish and you could help me out with that. I prefer brushed (lol).

I am getting anxious about getting mine now.

• 2 weeks later...

This is just so disappointing. I'm getting kind of "P.O'd" about this now. I mean, I'm hitting retirement age and I could die soon without ever getting one of the few pistols I've been waiting decades for to ever appear (lol-kind of).

No working proper Hi-Power, no Welrod, no HK P7M13, no Grizzly, no Bren Ten, no Colt Combat Commander w/Wilson style sights, grip safety etc..  and no all metal Man From U.N.C.L.E. P-38 (that doesnt cost a freaking fortune). Was this too much to hope for? Too much to ask? Jeez

Thank the Lord for the AAP-01 I guess, as I cradle one of my babies in my arms and a single tear runs down my face. The sun will rise tomorrow and it will be OK.

Archived