New SR25 (A&K style) PMAG's from Battleaxe.

I'm not sure if anybody is still looking for PMAG's for SR25?

I just found these today.

https://www.taiwangun.com/en/aeg-mid-cap/120-round-sr25-ar10-rifle-magazine-dark-earth-battleaxe

Really cheap and look solid, battleaxe also do them as 500 round hicaps or 300 round flash mags, I've ordered 2 black ones from a UK supplier to compare them with my old PTS LR20 PMAG's.

Jim.

• Like 1

Battleaxe mags arrived, very quick shipping, £7.99 each from Patrol Base (+ shipping) they are Gen3 style and so longer than my old PTS LR20s (gen 1/2?)

Build quality is pretty good, not as solid as the originals but they were £30 each a decade ago so...

Baseplate is held on with a 2mm hex screw, (I would guess they designed the hicap first) and thinner than normal so not compatible with gen3 308 ranger plates (unfortunate as I still have some I bought for the PTS mags, which they don't fit either grrrrr)

Haven't shot them yet but I've filled and emptied them a few times with 0.25/0.3/0.36/0.4g and they look promising.

120 round capacity seems accurate but a little disappointing as the old ones held 140 and were smaller.

Testing with my A&K SR25 magwell they fit and lock in with a tiny bit of wobble, solid but they drop free nicely.

29869fe9f3b47d9c336be16d2198bac0.jpg7abe10d10eadb40c180c05ba2227caa1.jpg

• Like 1