KWA Kriss Vector GBB 2012

andriuxuk

Hi all!

I have not played for years so been completely out of touch hence wanted to get your opinion. I have the original KWA Kriss Vector GBB, got one as soon as they came out. It has been to the game once and had few magazines shot in the garden. Rest of the time it has been resting in the box. I know the've been released in limited numbers and are now hard to come-by. But not quite sure what they are going for now so was hoping you can shed some light on it as I will be looking to sell it. Comes with 6 mags, manual, hop adjustment key.   

Many thanks!

A

Kriss Vector - 001.jpg

Kriss Vector - 002.jpg

Kriss Vector - 003.jpg

Kriss Vector - 004.jpg

Kriss Vector - 005.jpg

Kriss Vector - 006.jpg

Kriss Vector - 007.jpg

Kriss Vector - 008.jpg

Kriss Vector - 009.jpg

Kriss Vector - 010.jpg

Kriss Vector - 011.jpg

Kriss Vector - 012.jpg

Kriss Vector - 013.jpg

Kriss Vector - 014.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2020 at 1:20 AM, andriuxuk said:

Hi all!

I have not played for years so been completely out of touch hence wanted to get your opinion. I have the original KWA Kriss Vector GBB, got one as soon as they came out. It has been to the game once and had few magazines shot in the garden. Rest of the time it has been resting in the box. I know the've been released in limited numbers and are now hard to come-by. But not quite sure what they are going for now so was hoping you can shed some light on it as I will be looking to sell it. Comes with 6 mags, manual, hop adjustment key.   

Many thanks!

A

Hey pal,

Sorry for a late reply - hopefully you get an email about this.

Quite simply, you can sell this for more than you bought it new :)

The magazines aren't worth as much as they used to, as a manufacturer has just released a clone of the mags. I think. But the gun itself is extremely rare and sought after. Please think carefully about buying it.

There's another user at "Airsoft Forums UK" (airsoft-forums.uk) where a user "Rocketdogbert" lives, breathes and eats KWA Krisses - maybe get in touch with him?

• 8 months later...

Archived