Classic Army SL8 AEG DMR

TheForlornSerpent

Classic Army CA8-2 AEG based in the SL8 rifle, item is essentially brand new in box with two magazines, a battery, instructions and brand brochure. Item has been taken out of the box and fired but has never been used in an airsoft game. Some of the features of this gun include;

- Glass Fibre Body

- Brass Cylinder Head

- Reinforced sealed cylinder

-Aluminium piston head with bearing

The gun has a two-tone paint scheme and fires at sub-350fps.

Why am I selling this? I am wanting to return to airsoft at some point over the next few weeks. Unfortunately, due to various circumstances I can't afford to buy new kit to play. I don't have any of the necessary kit e.g. boots, eye protection, gloves, bbs and etc. I have 3 AEGs that I own, i'd rather sell two of them and use the funds to get the kit i need without dipping into my savings. I am based in South Yorkshire and will accept collection only. I am asking £250 for this AEG as it is essentially brand new, I also have another AEG for sale SRC XM8 at £225. Any questions please do not hesitate to  message me and please see photos below.

IMG_20200708_121203[1].jpg

IMG_20200708_121210[1].jpg

IMG_20200708_121215[1].jpg

Archived