WE New SMG ?

Yeah that's the pool of "Well I already have a pile of Glock mags" buyers wiped out, looking at the mags it has a strange feedlip stuck on top that really looks like an afterthought, maybe they could make that part available on it's own if the rest of the mag is standard. Still removes the possibility of sharing mags between a primary and secondary though which is what I would want to do.

On 2/11/2021 at 7:08 AM, Rob15 said:

Yeah that's the pool of "Well I already have a pile of Glock mags" buyers wiped out, looking at the mags it has a strange feedlip stuck on top that really looks like an afterthought, maybe they could make that part available on it's own if the rest of the mag is standard. Still removes the possibility of sharing mags between a primary and secondary though which is what I would want to do.

Which is why the King Arms SMG is out there. That one is supposedly compatible with TM Glock mags, contrary to WE one.

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2021 at 6:30 PM, Mike_West said:

Which is why the King Arms SMG is out there. That one is supposedly compatible with TM Glock mags, contrary to WE one.

The KA is considerably more expensive, though - WGC want $437 for the full-length competition-style one, plus the upgraded steel innards are a further $110. Each Marui 'stendo is $40.

A KA competition load (say the rifle, the steel and 3+2 mags) is $650; the WE would be $400. Granted the WE's not packing upgraded internals and it would probably need them, but that's still a sizeable price difference.

Not my work, though I wanted to share a build Pi July of Custom GBB Workshop over on Facebook made for someone. Not entirely sure how he managed to redesign the base of the magazine, though the PCC actually has really strong potential for something like a Colt DOE build

23501977-D620-4643-8992-1BB4C3BA8C52.jpeg

9BA30E1F-9D83-48E6-BC8F-C21237BDFC9B.jpeg

AC21C51D-E6B3-495F-B509-6B2EC836ED3F.jpeg

0EEF299C-68D5-4358-9F79-DE7A626D835D.jpeg

0248F846-92DC-4D4A-B203-A529EA2C374A.jpeg

• Like 1
On 4/8/2021 at 1:20 PM, CatgutViolin said:

The mag placement is noticeably off for a 633/635 but that can probably be tweaked. I am very impressed with that magazine.

My guess is they wanted to use the same hop-up unit the AR's typically have so they chose to put the magazine right up to the hop-up. My model should be showing up within the next week or two, I'll try and post a breakdown. Looks like these have a unique lower, though I'm wondering how hard it would be to print an extension for the standard lowers to move the magazine back.