Show us your war room!

This thread is for sharing pics of your war room, gun wall, gear hangers, or nasty pile of dirty uniforms. I'll go first.

Gun wall, from left to right, top to bottom:

574F5392-CE64-4DAB-8BDF-06C22BF87DBE.jpeg

TM M870, converted to British L74A1

TM M870, converted to UKSF-spec Remington 870

CA M249, converted to UKSF-spec L110A1

G&P M249, Mk48/Maximi conversion in progress

Echo 1 M240, converted to British L7A2, with spare barrel

VFC/Avalon MP5A5, with real Surefire foreend

British Mk7 helmet with strap-mounted PVS21 shroud

ACH helmet, with 3 hole PVS21 shroud

ACH helmet, with 1 hole PVS21 shroud

Krytac CRB, converted to UKSF-spec C8 CQB (circa 2010)

Krytac CRB, converted to UKSF-spec C8 CQB (circa 2005)

Krytac SPR, converted to UKSF-spec L119A1 SFW (circa 2002)

G&P AR15-A2 with Krytac gearbox, set up as Diemaco C7

You can see a frightening amount of kit on the table below. Paraclete RAV, SOHPC, DPM ops vest, belt kit, NI chestrig, a smattering of Blackhawk, mid-2000s SAS black kit, etc...

And a shot of the whole room.

1027D57C-0831-4553-8245-6261C1C9A865.jpeg

Yes, that is a giant whiteboard on the wall opposite the guns. I'm terrible at keeping track of which guns are working and which need maintenance, so I write it down as I go.

Edited by ardrummer292
Added pics
  • Like 3

My gun wall over the years:

C0gaH0l.jpg

From top to bottom:

G&P M4A1 (Polarstar FE)

Tippmann M4 Block II

G&P M653 (Polarstar JACK)

LCT AK-105

zp0JMQM.jpg

From top to bottom:

G&P M4A1 (Polarstar FE)

VFC HK416C (Polarstar JACK)

DlaIe2a.jpg

From top to bottom:

G&P M4A1 BLOCK II (Polarstar FE)

M723 Aero Precision "AR15-Airsoft Hybrid Thing" (Redline Hurricane)

G&P M4A1 Upper Receiver with early GWOT accessories

Zu2VU0q.jpg

From top to bottom:

Aero Precision BLOCK II upper receiver for the "AR15-Airsoft Hybrid Thing"

Aero Precision M4A1 upper receiver for the "AR15-Airsoft Hybrid Thing"

Doublestar M16A2 upper receiver for the "AR15-Airsoft Hybrid Thing"

Edited by Gigueand
Messed up!
  • Like 4
On 7/21/2020 at 6:53 AM, Skarclaw said:

damn ardrummer that is some seriously cool stuff - i love that stripped down m249 so much! I'm hoping thats some organic cider sitting on your desk too 😱

I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem I don't have a problem

I might have a problem. I'll take the compliment, though! :D

That poor G&P M249 is waiting on Mk48 parts from Killen Custom, which I ordered (and paid in full) December of last year. I'm not sure if it's a viable project, since I can't seem to get the transplanted Krytac gearbox to cycle. I also have all the hard-to-find parts for a G3KA4 build sitting in a grocery bag, which was going to be my next build (off an LCT base).

This coronavirus thing has really taken the wind out of my sails, so to speak. I don't know if or when I'll get around to starting those projects in earnest. Hell, I also have a half dozen Madbull 40mm shells that I was planning on retrofitting with hopup, but that's a whole different level than just assembling some parts. Combine that with my latest shiny new toy:

image.thumb.png.4a4020ab2203498be34a6e10d56b253b.png

... and you have a lot of things competing for my time, attention, and limited disposable income.

*EDIT*

That jug is just 50% strength Gatorade. It's about a bajillion degrees here in Virginia, so I've gotta down one of those a day if I don't want to pee the same color.

Edited by ardrummer292
Reading is hard
  • Like 1

cheers man - if you get a chance to take a pic of that wip mk48 i'd love to see what it looks like at the moment - i had a google to see if i could see something similar, but  no luck. I've developed a bit of an obsession with stripped down lmgs recently! 

Edited by Skarclaw
13 hours ago, Skarclaw said:

cheers man - if you get a chance to take a pic of that wip mk48 i'd love to see what it looks like at the moment - i had a google to see if i could see something similar, but  no luck. I've developed a bit of an obsession with stripped down lmgs recently! 

It's less "WIP Mk48," more "stripped M249 with the wrong caliber of nutsack." I'll see if I can't snap a pic once I get off work.

Edited by ardrummer292
  • 1 month later...