Machine guns Picture Thread

Sorry that I am starting one more thread, but as there is around 35 Celsius, I started to dig through my boxes and brought to the light one real veteran:

TOP M60 DX

- If I am not mistaken it's about 20 years old now and still looks good...especialy thanks to no need of box mag.

5ea0b6485c675742392eca027a15cb8b.jpg

1df73f24de09549e26a6f3d58ca8b68e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • 3 months later...

Nice classic @vietnammarine! As a side note: How many WE M14s do yo own? 😅

I'll follow up with another classic:

Asahi M60E1 Super Deluxe with AS4L Long range barrel, ANGS metal top cover and GBTech rear sight (now comes the real bummer: Due to german law, it's just for decoration, deactivated it by removing essential internals)

bild16z6kt9.jpg

bild15qnka2.jpg

Edited by Pydracor
  • Like 2
  • 1 year later...

1,5 years without pics in this thread - are there no airsoft machineguns around? :)

Ah well, then I'll post another one:

Inokatsu M60E3 - pretty nice gun with the steel receiver, but honestly it's a bit disappointing, that it came with aluminum trunnion, aluminum outerbarrel and aluminum gasblock.

Managed to source one of the rare Inokatsu steel kits with steel trunnion (which also has more authentic markings than the aluminum trunnion), steel outerbarrel and steel gasblock, so now everything that has to be steel is :D

Also got a RetroArms gearbox with better internals, all done by a friend who has specialized in AEG tuning.

inokatsum60e3steel01d9kb5.jpg

inokatsum60e3steel03ldk0v.jpg

inokatsum60e3steel05m2ju6.jpg

inokatsum60e3steel07srkdt.jpg

inokatsum60e3steel08yvkfi.jpg

inokatsum60e3steelversvkza.jpg

• Like 3

That's one beautiful M60. Last year I have seen friend's LCT M60 and "wow" too. That gun is a steel beast. Was considering to get one, but my priorities have changed a bit and lost a lot from my "gun collecting interest".

Nevertheless this became my favourite gun of the last 13 months. It's "heavily upgraded" with period correct flashlight and sling.

Was lucky to buy the last in Czech for myself and last full auto in Europe (it seems) from Austria for my brother.

b5293ff7acc55064c2314a608f454248.jpg
5a7405755193ce2b5ece1eca77571091.jpg

Reference of Vietnam era SEAL Team 1 member:
66b7baaa993b5ff9c52d16d2447435df.jpg

And myself:
4de5714ba2f93c2dab9fb9a3e72bdecf.jpg
d97676bb7b88183edba1a2389bdc54b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/21/2023 at 10:31 AM, Darkmikey22 said:

So are all the little bits like the section that holds the bipod, the section that holds the grip and rear plate. Are these all steel? Just the actual body that's aluminium. 

Plus are the bits welded on or just screwed?

the section that hold the bipod is the whole gastube, the grip hooks into the body and rear plate is sturdy, this aint a zincalloy gun, its aluminum so its sturdy, so to say. just weight is off. all critical parts are solid enough. welds are molded, looks good but fake. i want steel because it´s nicer to have.