M4/M16-203 pics

Mikeydog, how many BBs can you fit in that C-mag? I can only fit 2000 in mine :(

My M4 looks a bit like yours, except it doesn't have:

1.) Metal body

2.) Crane stock

3.) M203

4.) Sling

5.) Scopes/mount/carrying handle

It has a bipod in place of the M203... Maybe I should get a picture of it now that it's done (EDIT - and place it in the Armalite topic instead of this one... heh)

Edited by SgtBojangles
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't actually use that. I mount the Acog right on the top rail. Plus I don't think that Tri rail will mount on the top rail, it is made for use on a carry handle. I just put all that stuff on for fun. You can't actually use the 203 with it mounted like that anyway. The C-mag pushed the trigger guard up into the trigger of the 203. And good luck getting your finger around the C-Mag to pull the trigger anyway.

Thanks

Mike

I don't actually use that.  I mount the Acog right on the top rail.  Plus I don't think that Tri rail will mount on the top rail, it is made for use on a carry handle.  I just put all that stuff on for fun.  You can't actually use the 203 with it mounted like that anyway.  The C-mag pushed the trigger guard up into the trigger of the 203.  And good luck getting your finger around the C-Mag to pull the trigger anyway.

Thanks

Mike

yeah i understand, it must be possible though, ive seen norwegian SF using that type setup on their diemacos

heres the pic(note the guy on the left)

tk19205ad2yr.jpg

Huh.. I never made the connection.. That is pretty darn cool though. I would bet they take the trigger guard off of the the M203. But man it is still hard to get your hand around to pull the trigger of the M203. But that is damn cool.

Hey what kind of cammo is that.. They almost look invisible in the snow like that.. At least there legs wont get shot at..

Thanks

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Picture taken by XPDI when it was his gun, short story now its mine. Ill take a new pic once i get it tomorrow and the colapsable stock on it. Then im putting a ca metal short barrel on the 203. And replacing the scope with an aimpoint.

IMG_0881.jpg

Edited by Loe

that is a sweet gun right there, almost makes me wish i still had my sr-16

Picture taken by XPDI when it was his gun, short story now its mine. Ill take a new pic once i get it tomorrow and the colapsable stock on it. Then im putting a ca metal short barrel on the 203. And replacing the scope with an aimpoint.

IMG_0881.jpg

Is that the TM M4 SR-16?

it looks damn sweet.