M4/M16-203 pics

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my CA M15A4 CQB w/ G&P M203 RIS Long:

IM000411.jpg

I would assume the dimensions of the CA and G&P M203's would be similiar, so you can sort of eye it yourself of how it might look if it was the short M203 and had the flash hider on it instead of the silencer. I'd guess the barrel of the short M203 would be slightly longer than the tip of the flash hider, or it would be pretty damn close (which you can also gather from Loe's sr-16).

Wow all of those are amazing especially DaveDawg. Anyway how affective is the M203 I see it as a waste of money? Can someone explain how great it is?

I had the same opinion as you till i actually used one. In CQB it is very very good at scattering people, people tend to try and get away when there are 165 bb's flying in there direction. This allows you to slot anyone who didnt get hit by the initiall grenade. At the moment im scrapping every last penny i have to get myself one, but im going to have to wait till at least afetr christmas.

Wow all of those are amazing especially DaveDawg. Anyway how affective is the M203 I see it as a waste of money? Can someone explain how great it is?

Thanks. :)

I wasn't sure if I was going to like the M203, but after receiving it, I can't let it go. It's a great intimidator, unless you like getting shot in the face by 165 bb's. :P Only drawback is the price of grenades and the M203. I just think it's the logical next step after getting an AEG, GBB, and extra mags.

My M203 was made by G&P. Its mount is made for non-marui type outer barrel necks. I'm using a Guarder M933 steel outer barrel set with an M4 screw-on extension barrel. The M203 fits it perfectly.

24246319-O-1.jpg

Final shots before turning everything in camo. All the 3 guns are actually just one gun photo-edited to fit in one picture.

44170216-O.jpg

Group photo with the arsenal.

24594179-O.jpg

Bare bones M4/M203 in camo.

Thanks. :)

I wasn't sure if I was going to like the M203, but after receiving it, I can't let it go. It's a great intimidator, unless you like getting shot in the face by 165 bb's. :P Only drawback is the price of grenades and the M203. I just think it's the logical next step after getting an AEG, GBB, and extra mags.

I love my M203. It is a real show stopper. Everyone on the field knows when it goes off. It also helps clear out bunkers, and heavily covered enemies. I used it once in an attack and defend game, it was 3 of us defending against 6 or 7 of them attacking, and they could respawn. They knew that we had the M203 and later said they were actually worried about it. We used it to clear down the length of a stream bed, very effectively, especially when you do it early in the game, and you have more than one grenade or can reload it in the field. We only play outside and I usually only load my 165's to about 50 bb's or so.. they have a great spread and pretty decent range. I would say 30 to 50 feet is ideal, and it will cover a 20ft round section of field.. Gotta love it.