M4/M16-203 pics

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WaWa use your edit button,

Also, will the G&P Normal (not specific TM) barrel mounting M203 work with the CA M15A4 RIS?

I know they made a TM b/c the design is different, so will I need the normal one, the TM made one, or will non of these work.

Also it must be barrel mounted, not RIS/RAS b/c they will work on anything!

WaWa use your edit button,

Also, will the G&P Normal (not specific TM) barrel mounting M203 work with the CA M15A4 RIS?

I know they made a TM b/c the design is different, so will I need the normal one, the TM made one, or will non of these work.

Also it must be barrel mounted, not RIS/RAS b/c they will work on anything!

that's odd, I can't delete that bad post (need mod help)... wonder why she double posted....

Anyhow, that is mounted on my CA M15A4 RIS, works like a champ... even if the main body says Armalite and the M203 is a Colt... never was into cross breeding, but G&P makes a dead sexy nade launcher. I got the long version from www.ehobbyasia.com and it lines up with the end of the barrel when mounted in the rear most position.

Edited by WaWa
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gene, what heatshield/foregrip is that for the Classic Army launcher? I thought the launcher came without a heatshiled from the looks on the box. I'm guessing the heatshield is a different brand like the G&P one, or the real steel heatshield like this one http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/handguards/8448377.asp

Edited by Rmyof1.5
Gene, what heatshield/foregrip is that for the Classic Army launcher? I thought the launcher came without a heatshiled from the looks on the box. I'm guessing the heatshield is a different brand like the G&P one, or the real steel heatshield like this one http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/handguards/8448377.asp

Like CLMWRX said, it is indeed a Sun Projects heatshield. I managaed to find one on the forums which no one had nabbed, so I was lucky. Best bet is get the G&P one, they come with sights ;)

Like CLMWRX said, it is indeed a Sun Projects heatshield. I managaed to find one on the forums which no one had nabbed, so I was lucky. Best bet is get the G&P one, they come with sights ;)

I thought the G&P one doesn't fit on the Classic Army. On Redwolf it says that it is made for the G&P AEG's only. Thanks.

Edited by Rmyof1.5

The Sun Project didn't perfectly fit my TM mounting ware (background here: My gun WAS TM, and has been upgraded externally with CA part, but still has the TM front sight assembly etc.) I had to do some filing and shaving to get it fitting perfectly, I expect no less from a G&P. ;)