https://gpairsoft-uk.com/shop/en/

Does anyone have any experience regarding this retailer? Looks to HK based, despite the name.

I'm trying to put together a Colt model 723 and the G&P M733 would be a good base gun to start from. These guys seem to have one in stock, but as I have no experience with this retailer, I'm hesitating on putting in an order.

I've ordered a few items, requested stock-status on a few times.. It can go either way: with some orders I got the item (after quite some time), some where refunded (PayPal) without any notice. And most of the stock-satus request where met with silence..

But I did get a few items that where out of stock everywhere else, so I'd say it's worth a shot if you are looking for a unique item, as it's not a scammer or anything.

If you are just trying to save some bucks on a item that's also available from some other shop I would pass on these G&P shops :)