Other Pistols (2020 Onwards)

WE P38 and P38K, externally refinished and fitted with real grips to make a P38K and a P1.

It's funny, the real P1 was an aluminum-frame revision of the P38, so WE's use of aluminum for the frame is actually correct. But then they never made a version of their P38 with P1 markings. And the finish is a satin black rather than the deep glossy blue of the real thing, so I had to adjust it a little by adding a touch of blue and polishing with acetone to gloss it up.

Also their P38K is based on a fake P38K derived from a P1. Comes with P1 grips and has a top cover and safety, real P38K has wood grips, no top cover, and a decocker only. The P38K at least came with a dark grey phosphated appearance to its controls by default (since the real one is steel controls), so I just had to paint the slide to match, whereas the P38 was all the same satin black top to bottom. Details, details.

HXe7dSx.jpg

• Like 9
  • 2 weeks later...

Recent acquirement, one that needed a total brain-shutdown 😋

WE Desert Eagle with ALC full steel kit and realsteel MAK grips.

Got it used from HongKong, so it wasn't as expensive as a new ALC kit (which really costs an arm and a leg), but still the most expensive pistol I ever bought... it definately is an EXTREMELY impressive GBB kit, everything in that kit is CNC machined steel: Slide, frame, front part, sights, trigger, slidecatch + disassembly lever, safety, hammer. This one is the somewhat rarer version in dark chrome.

Altogether this DE now weighs in at 2.283g, which is about the weight of a real one and almost 1kg heavier than a standard WE Desert Eagle.

Mighty blowback, especially using CO2 magazines.

Friend of mine helped me out with the gap in the back of those realsteel wood grips. he filled it in perfectly. Thanks a ton!

we-alcde01z5k9m.jpg

we-alcde02x5ju1.jpg

we-alcde03s0j40.jpg

we-alcde04z6jji.jpg

we-alcde06ywkfo.jpg

we-alcde07nfk4e.jpg

we-alcde05u1jy7.jpg

Comparison with a standard WE L6
we-alcdeweightoojrx.jpg

Edited by Pydracor
  • Like 6
  • 2 months later...