WE/Air Venturi XDM Pistol..your thoughts

Wingman

Have been checking out the latest rendition of the WE XDM pistols and I'm impressed with the look and the generally good reviews they appear to be getting on airsoft retailer websites written by purchasers. They also seem to come with the correct full trades (with the exception of the barrel which states .24 cal) and no "trade mark licensing info" all over the slide or frame.

Most of the Youtube videos appear to be regarding the older models and are several years old and I dont believe they represent the new models at all. My experience with WE over the last couple of years has been very positive (SIG Mk25, P226 E2, ISSC M22 and Walther P38's) and these new XDM's come in a large selection of different models that are all appealing to me (especially the 2 tone and new FDE versions).

So if you have anything to say about these pistols, "the good, the bad and the ugly", please let me know before I start using my "plastic" again.

Thanks

Archived