New Inforce Pistol Light

Wingman

It appears that Inforce has started shipping one of their new pistol lights. These new models look similar to the previous models but have aluminum bodies. The full-size model for 1911's & Glocks etc is now out. This new model is adjustable to 1913 and Glock rails.

Just ordered one about an hour ago and got a e-mail from UPS that it will arrive tomorrow! (I will believe it when I see it. Even thought the manufacturer is located in Rhode Island which is about 20 miles from where I live.

Price is a little over $170.00 but if you go on-line you will find a coupon code for 20% off. 

There are a couple of new video's on Youtube that are pretty good and give a really good idea of how much better these new lights are to the old ones (all though I do love my old ones). "Garand Thumb" is apparently doing a video on them as well (soon?) and he works what he is reporting on pretty hard.

Naturally UPS didnt show and I dont believe the item has even had a chance to be shipped yet.. oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

This is late, but the Wild 2 light did arrive. All aluminium construction, which should make it much more robust then the original versions (which I still like). A little wider and longer also. But not by much. This is definitely for the full sized pistols. The Wild 1 will be for the more compact pistols but wont be out until possibly December. It is very well made and has some new features (like the battery department and on/off toggle switches that are supposed to have made it more water proof.

As far as illumination goes, it certainly does the job. I tried it out in the backyard at around 11pm and at 1000 lumen, the brightness and range is a major improvement. It penetrated deep into the heavy woods behind my house. Far surpasses my TLR-1.

It fit just fine on my G17's, P225 Mk 25, TM M45A1 (as with all my other 1911's with rails) and is currently attached to one of my AAP-01 pistols (looks good too).

Naturally this means another holster issue, but I think I'm going to finally break down and get the Matrix or Condor adaptable holster until something better comes along.

A very nice light in my opinion.

Archived