Nuprol romeo series ak47 (MLOK)

BIGwat

Hi all! 

This is my nuprol romeo alpha nomad tactical ak47, everything an ak fan could ask for. It looks the part and performs superbly! I personally absolutely love this ak but i dont really need it as i have other guns that i use alot more leaving this sat aside all the time, please note that this its a really large ak and weighs quite a bit as everything you see on the gun apart from the pistol grip and stock is metal! By far the most solid ak i have used and i have used many!

comes with the following.

1x high cap pmag

1x variable mid cap pmag 

1x Hartman mh1 Israeli holographic 

It has only been skirmished once firing at 320ish fps and was purchased not too long ago. 

it has been upgraded with a g&g green bucking and shs nozzle, the downside is the ak doesn't like the new bucking at all! And bbs wont feed properly with it being too tight of a fit so will need another one installing before use

Im asking for £200 which I think is a fair price! It was purchased from new for £309 and the holographic retails at around  £80-100

20201026_102050.jpg

20201026_102129.jpg

Archived