Hi There From a Collector From Germany

Pydracor

Hi everyone,

been registered here for a looong time now, but somehow never actually wrote anything...

Just recently started to read across a few UK airsoft forums and though "why not get a bit more active?" :)

I'm not a player, pure collector, with an emphasis on old / classic / rare / odd / japanese / shellejecting (or a combination thereof) airsoftguns. Been collecting for over 15 years now, and I can tell you, it's a tough job and a stupid decision to collect things like these here in Germany with our strange gun laws 😝

Will probably rummage around the classifieds mostly and maybe post a few fotos of out-of-the-ordinary airsoftguns :)

Cheers!

Pydracor

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I'll post a few pics right away BigAl (always a bit hard to decice, where to begin :no2:)

edit: Shame, that even "standard" picture threads like WWII guns or revolvers are locked -.- So I'll contact a mod and ask if I'm allowed to start a WWII picture thread again, right?

• 2 months later...
On 1/21/2021 at 9:46 PM, jv83 said:

Are you the same pydracor that posted stuff about the yonezawa mpl on classic airsoft,  many moons Ago? Anyway Welcome 😊

Yes, that's me :)

Still have that KHC MPL in the collection, sold the Yonezawa.

While we're speaking of electric / gas hybrid classics: I'm looking for a WA Jatimatic, should anyone have one for sale, please let me know ;)

On 1/23/2021 at 10:32 PM, Arnie said:

Yes, loving the pictures!

Thanks, always nice to get positive feedback! 😃

Will post a few more this week.

Archived