Airsoft Masterpiece/UAC/AIP After market Hicapa Parts

Selling my entire collection of used airsoft parts/accessories. Most of the stuff has not been used much, if at all, in an actual game; it’s more likely to have been used in a plinking environment. Just selling all of this stuff because I would like to get out of airsoft to have more money to put into real steel stuff. Unless otherwise noted, all AEGs will ship with a battery. If you buy a gun, I will include all the mags that I have. I will pay for shipping if you buy 3 or more items.I will also pay for shipping if you buy any of the guns. Paypal/Venmo accepted. Firm on prices, but am willing to negotiate a little..IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AT DEWITTJACKN@GMAIL.COM. PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. Pictures at this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1s4qfQ94WBCoxVSV_tBJAdUX134Lxhd0Z?usp=sharing

2011/Hicapa parts 

Willing to part this off.

Airsoft Masterpiece STI DVC Slide-SOLD. Again, selling this so cheap because it looks so weird, but otherwise it is in great shape. This is a 5.1 length slide.

UAC Helical-Fluted Stainless Steel Outer Barrel- SOLD. A few minor surface scratches. 5.1 length

Madbull 6.03 mm Tightbore Inner Barrel-$15. 5.1 length

Maple Leaf Monster 60 degree bucking-$15.

UAC Aluminum nozzle-$45.

Airsoft Masterpiece Nozzle-$15

UAC Lightweight BBU-$60. 

AIP Fiber Optic sight set-$30

AIP frame hammer blocker thing-$10. Not sure what to call this thing but it is one of the pieces that screws into the rear of the slide to stop the hammer from impacting on the slide and frame.

AIP 140% Recoil Spring-$10.

Airsoft Masterpiece Stainless Steel 5.1 length Guide Rod-$20.

Airsoft Masterpiece STI DVC Advanced Frame-$150. This thing is in perfect functioning order, however, aesthetically some of the paint has chipped away. And, this is a 5.1 length frame, by the way. Missing the thumb safety detent.

Airsoft Masterpiece stainless steel STI DVC hammer and hammer strut-$30

Internal parts- $110. I will only sell these parts as a set I am not interested in parting off. These are all Airsoft Masterpiece steel parts.  

UAC Leaf Spring-$30

Nine Ball Grip-$30. Missing the screw to attach the grip to the frame.

AIP  Extended mag release-$20

Airsoft Masterpiece STI DVC Stainless Steel thumb safety-$30

Airsoft Masterpiece STI DVC Stainless Steel grip safety-$30

WIll sell all Hicapa parts for $600 shipped. More pictures available upon request.

Archived