Instead of simply complaining how "fugly" the gun is, why not show a little appreciation for the design and machine work that went into it? Only Japanese fanaticism could spawn such a beast.

Thank you for that, it really annoys me when you get people that just "Thread ######". It reminds me of the old saying " If you can't say anything nice S.T.F.U!"

A +1 to you sir.

I'd like to see the gun that SilentScope photoshopped in the 'Unholy Fusions' thread, which I was watching Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and saw the very same gun.

It might have been episode 17: Angels Share, I can't find a picture though. It's in there somewhere.

Edited by WeirdoTransvestite

Put me down for 5!

I know 4 others that would want this kit.

Back 2 years ago I got the resin kit and put one together, the resin was horrible! To flexible in some aspects, to brittle in another aspect and to soft in a third aspect. I upgunned the Famas internals for that AEG, with steel spring guides a PDI 130 and new gears.

You mean the pistol with the neon all over it? :P

[Edit] I still never saw the last episode of SEED :/ perhaps I should download it.

Zaft's weapons don't have neon, you must be watching an edited version. If you like SEED, watch SEED destiny, its awsome.

Depending on how sturdy and well made it is, I'd be interested in one as well... After all, we're all just big GitS fanboys aren't we?

Episode 14 of GitS-SAC 2nd Gig is great for weapon ideas... Although it looks like Ishikawa uses a Sig 551, the US troops OICW and other Armalite variants, although I really like the bullpup rifle Major Kusangi uses there...

Depending on how sturdy and well made it is, I'd be interested in one as well... After all, we're all just big GitS fanboys aren't we?

Episode 14 of GitS-SAC 2nd Gig is great for weapon ideas...  Although it looks like Ishikawa uses a Sig 551, the US troops OICW and other Armalite variants, although I really like the bullpup rifle Major Kusangi uses there...

Ok that guns is 100% metal so we are talking very sturdy indeed,

As for a new batch me and the Setsuna guys are talking to a company that could possibly remake the kit in composotive materials that way you get a very light very strudy weapon.

The cost, well that all depends on the amount of people actually wanting this weapon made so far there are around 10 people that are definiatly 100% interested in this weapon here in Japan most of them are members of Setsuna. If your interested and i mean you actually want this gun let me know by PM please as i need to know the numbers. Again only if you are 100% interested and have the money I can send them anywhere in Japan under registered and insured postal service (You'll need to cover the P&P costs) but please no time wasters!

Episode 14 of GitS-SAC 2nd Gig is great for weapon ideas...  Although it looks like Ishikawa uses a Sig 551, the US troops OICW and other Armalite variants, although I really like the bullpup rifle Major Kusangi uses there...

I prefer Saito's R93. :)

If my memory is correct, Asahi made one R93 conversion kit , but it's almost impossible to get it. :(

Is there any other company which makes R93 conversion kit?