we ll i will just let the photos say it all, built around the FAMAS.

p6260134medium2sw.jpg

p6260136medium5rd.jpg

p6260135medium8iz.jpg

Ok now this was a one off production run that I managed to get hold off, I have recently spoken to the people that got the rights and design to make this and they are happy for me to make another batch, now the difference will be that the new batch will be made from either carbon fibre or poloycarbonate (The pictured above is Aluminum so you can imagine the weight) and it will not include the famas, already alot of TEAM SETSUNA are interested and so i'm offering you guys here a one off chance. PM me if your interested so i can go to the fibricators with a rough number for pricing and then i will let any one know if it's cost effective.

enjoy!

Looks fugly IMO, why rape a famas so?

Watch a shirow anime, you twerp.

They mainly feature in his mangas, however. For instance Dominion Tank Police (new series) uses Mac 11s instead of the Seburos...

Fareast... I can see us talking about anime alot. I own an anime website that really should be picking up now... heh.

I don't think it looks too bad, except for the whole barrel-end, I don't like the way it's cut off, and a smaller outer barrel (the rusted part you can see, not sure of exact term) with a cool flash hider would be a lot better.

By the way, I think this is a real gun also. <<<don't quote me on that though

Edited by Marshmallow Monster
we ll i will just let the photos say it all, built around the FAMAS.

p6260134medium2sw.jpg

p6260136medium5rd.jpg

p6260135medium8iz.jpg

Ok now this was a one off production run that I managed to get hold off, I have recently spoken to the people that got the rights and design to make this and they are happy for me to make another batch, now the difference will be that the new batch will be made from either carbon fibre or poloycarbonate (The pictured above is Aluminum so you can imagine the weight) and it will not include the famas, already alot of TEAM SETSUNA are interested and so i'm offering you guys here a one off chance. PM me if your interested so i can go to the fibricators with a rough number for pricing and then i will let any one know if it's cost effective.

enjoy!

Rest in peace FAMAS. Not my beautiful FAMAS.

i actually really like this version - its one of the few anime guns i like - most are like small howitzers that are shoehorned to fit mech hands and are really ungainly imo..

anyway, yeah, ive always been tempted to buy the kits - i'd be interested in this one, if the price is rigt..

also, this gun was featured as the marine's assault rifle in the Battlestar Galactica: mini-series [not the tv series, as they went to P90's for those]

cool!