Do not buy from Airsoft Club

shin_en

I emailed Airsoft Club inquiring if they had some items in stock. They replied saying that they did, so I placed an order of around $400. After they took my money, they stopped responding to any of my emails. I filed a complaint with PAYPAL, but they were unable to recover my funds from Airsoft Club's account. What I hope is going to happen is that PAYPAL closes their account (after they find a way to recover my funds that is...)

Moral of the story... even though PAYPAL makes purchasing stuff online safer, it isn't foolproof. Oh and Airsoft Club sucks.

p.s.- It would be appreciated if my thread was passed to other forums (though I'm pretty sure most people know not to purchase from ASC's website since the M14 debacle. Unfortunately I guess I didn't know better)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm ... I don't know what happened to your order, but try to e-mail to Algin or some other guys from ASC, because they don't "sucks", they're really cool, at least with us ... I've some friends who went to their shop, and they made everything to make the trip perfect ! From showing us cool things in HK to great games !

Try again, they're honest !

I have tried calling him. Numerous times. I used the phone number they listed on their paypal account (+852 97777377). I have used that number in the past to contact Algin about a product I ordered from them and had to wait 3 months for. If you have his personal email address or phone number, please let me know. I have emailed airsoft club a lot and have yet to hear from them.

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing happened to me, I placed an order for around $200 back in September, the 19th to be exact and havnt gotten anything. Ive sent I dont know how many emails to them and havnt had any response. I also filed a paypal claim. I think it sucks that they can just take your money and run.

Yeah when I went to HK, Algin was the only guy to come pick me up and show me around, a nice guy but uber slow but a decent guy wouldn't cheat you in my opinion.

But like all HK people there English is so so, and might take a bit longer.

try go to japan...it takes even longer...bwt i am from hk...

Anyone from HK that is close to Airsoft Club's shop that can help me out? Please PM me if you can. THANKS!

UPDATE: I was able to find their phone number: (+852) 34251330

if anyone has any problems with them I urge you to call them. I spoke to them today and they said that they would refund my money within a week. I highly doubt it, but heres to hoping...

Hmmm...keep me updated if they refund your money, if they do, Ill give them a call as well. Did they speak english very well, or was it hard to communicate. Id be afraid they'd answer the phone in a different language :blink: and I wonder how much that phone call costed :o

• 1 month later...

I agree that people should not buy from ASC. I have placed three orders with them. The first time it took two weeks for a reply in english that was understandable. After that I asked for them to return the funds via Paypal, which also took two weeks. Their excuse was too many public holidays going that they lost track of my order.

6 or so months later, I tried another order for something that was listed as in stock. Everything was going fine until I went to send the funds and noticed an e-mail from them sent just minutes after the confirmation of the order being ready to ship, that the item was out of stock.

And lastly I bought one of the infamous M14 AEG's from them, before Marui made their announcment. Boy was that a mistake. It took 4 months to get it, because they were "taking extra time to prefect gun." If it wasn't perfect then why start selling and shipping them? When the M14 did arrive it wouldn't even fire. The magazines would not feed BB's, and the gear box locked up every so often. Well almost a year later, the M14 still doesn't work properly. I am constantly taking it to retailers for help with it. And after repeated e-mails no one at ASC has been of any help with fixing it, all they do is send me the link the M14 pictures page.

So buyers be ware, ASC just doesn't care what they produce or who they rip off.

I bought from ASC their M14. I am from the Czech republic and have no problem with transaction (it was through bank accounts not paypal) and also with rifle I have no problem (only problem appeard when I disassembled it to put in spring 100 then put it together and I have some faults because of bad barrel and hop up placing, but it was my mistake)

• 2 weeks later...

When my ASC M14 arrived I had to take it apart three times, to line up the hop-up to the feed tube from the magazines. Then the magazines did not want to feed the BB's without some modification. Then the gear box locked up, and I had not touched it in anyway. Also the air pressure from firing the gun is inconsistent, so the first couple of BB's out of the gun fall to the ground in 10 feet while the rest will come out and fall at varring distances.

I just had bad experience with airsoftclub in the past. Anyway, I was stupid enough to listen to a pal, who wanted to order a full metal L85 Version A and I ordered myself one too.

The gun wasnt released at christmas, as they promised, so I asked for a refund. Align answered, and said they cannot give back the money per Paypal, because there is something wrong with their paypal account. He said I shall ask paypal to get my money from their account. Well, the payment was on 4th November 2004, so no way to get the payment back by filing a claim.

I told that Align, asked him if he could do the refund per bank transfer, or if I can get the amount as a store credit to get something else from airsoftclub. Well, now im waiting since 9 days for an answer. Looks like the 830USD are lost..

Never ever by from Airsoftclub! They are total rip offs!

Scaar,

I'm not surprised at all, about the release date not being made, the M14 I got was the same way. And I would guess that Paypal is tired of mad customers filing claims and asking for refunds; hence the problem with the account.

I really wanted to place an order for that L85, but given the past experience with them I didn't want to risk the money. But I think that you should file the complaint anyways, it might get ASC to move faster on returning the money to you.

Scaar,

I'm not surprised at all, about the release date not being made, the M14 I got was the same way.  And I would guess that Paypal is tired of mad customers filing claims and asking for refunds; hence the problem with the account. 

I really wanted to place an order for that L85, but given the past experience with them I didn't want to risk the money.  But I think that you should file the complaint anyways, it might get ASC to move faster on returning the money to you.

I filed the claim before I sent the first re-mail to Align (I send others some days later, for the case he didnt get the first), and Paypal said, it has to be in the 30 days limit. Thats all :(

I hope other people will read this thread and be aware of buying at that *beep* money stealers.

hi getin bad vibes about this one bought on fri last week i bought one of the

Tanaka S&W M29 .44 Magnum 6.5 inch which says is in stock ,than after reading this post about bad sellers dooh

i have emailed about 5/6 times in the last few days but no replys to see if this has been despached ,so i rung my c/card company "which i payed for with c/card and not paypal,they are saying that the cash has been received by the company and if i dont receive the goods in 7 /14 days i can file for a claim,for full compenstation,i might be paranoid ,but will keep you posted

regds robb :(

Since they dont answer my mails, I tried to called them at their offical phone number yesterday/today. I called them at the following times (hong kong time): 9am, 10am, 4pm, 5pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9, pm, 10, pm, 11pm, 12pm, 1am.

The phone line was always busy. So, no answer per mail, not possibility to reach them per phone, lots of complains, and yeah, did i mention they stole my money?

Maybe Arnie could help. I guess if he would post a news statement about this cheating bastards, and would not publish any news until they paid pack the money they stole from the customers, they would be a bit more cooperative.

I don't know how many people are at the AirsoftClub store, but I know that Algin is in Japan at the moment as that's where he last emailed me from.

I'll see if I can get his attention drawn to this thread and some answers for anyone waiting for gear.

Archived