Do not buy from Airsoft Club

shin_en

But like all HK people there English is so so, and might take a bit longer.

I don't think you know what you're taking about. But you've probably based your opinion on your experience, eh?

I've never ordered from airsoft club before, though...

If it helps, War4, UN Co, WGC to name but a few are the most tried shops, both locally and mail order via the net... I'm not too sure how popular UN Co is in the UK but they seem to be one the of favorites in the US.

But then again, people that are *in* Hong Kong right at this very moment are not your average Imp' College student are they? They *would*, however, understand you better if you spoke Cantonese. :lol:

just nice to see that one of the shop owners has bothered to show you around Hong Kong.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been waiting for an order for some time now. No reply from Airsoft Club by e-mail and the phone number is constantly engaged. I began to become concerned after seeing these posts and if anyone can help me to contact them and get my order I would be very grateful.

Thank you

I don't think you know what you're taking about. But you've probably based your opinion on your experience, eh?

I've never ordered from airsoft club before, though...

If it helps, War4, UN Co, WGC to name but a few are the most tried shops, both locally and mail order via the net... I'm not too sure how popular UN Co is in the UK but they seem to be one the of favorites in the US.

But then again, people that are *in* Hong Kong right at this very moment are not your average Imp' College student are they? They *would*, however, understand you better if you spoke Cantonese.  :lol:

just nice to see that one of the shop owners has bothered to show you around Hong Kong.

on this occasion i would defend zeropositive, as he is a HK'er [ex-plod or something] and knows what he's talking about, and whom...

lets just wait and see what Arnie's note to Algin brings..

I hope that Arnie's note does help those of you waiting for refunds or orders to be shipped out. I don't think that Algin has anything to do with the problem at all, but whom ever owns and/or runs the shop. Then again I'm not super-sure what Algin's actual job is. And of course there is the language barrier issue as Billymac pointed out.

Sadly those of us who have already suffered at the hands of ASC have little to no recourse or resolution in sight. Did anyone else here join the Paypal laswsuit?

oikoik, I have to ask who is the woman in the pictures that are under you name when you post?

Here is my airsoft club story:

ordered an "in-stock" maruzen shotgun, after about a month, they let me know it was not in stock. I asked for a refund, and they agreed to give it to me. after 3 weeks of them promising a refund "tomorrow", I finally decided to just get a TM G3 SAS, which they said was "in stock". So 8 weeks later, I finally got the g3 in the mail.

I sent them 50 or 60 emails, and received maybe 10 replies from them. They always said things like "will ship tomorrow" or "will refund you tomorrow" but they never followed up on it.

I believe the reason they finally shipped was because a paypal complaint that I had filed (and was denied for being over 30 days) was reopened because of other complaints. My gun shipped within a day or 2 of paypal notifying me that my complaint was reopened.

Needless to say, I doubt I will ever order from ASC again (unless they have some miraculous 1 of a kind doo-dad that I don't mind waiting a year to get)

on this occasion i would defend zeropositive, as he is a HK'er [ex-plod or something] and knows what he's talking about, and whom...

lets just wait and see what Arnie's note to Algin brings..

I suppose I snapped my jaws a little too quick there. I take that back. :coffee:

Let's hope Airsoft Club picks up the pace soon. It'll be a shame to be branded a bad trader.

• 3 weeks later...

This is what happened to me. I ordered my M14 around Christmas time 2003. 9 months later I get my rifle. It worked perfectly... for about a thousand shots. Then BAM! the relay in the stock exploded, blasting off the end of the stock. So I send it back, plus at least 130 emails and phone calls. Now I got a reply from Algin saying that China's crapass laws are keeping me from being happy. I CANNOT BELIEVE I TRUSTED A COMMUNIST!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok, heres the latest chapter in "Airsoftclub = Rip-off":

As I wrote earlier, I ordered and paid 2x L85 Metal Verson A in October 2004. They were supposed to be released at Christmas 2004.

Well, the good news is, Airsoftclub is responding to my mails again since mid of April. The bad news: This is the latest email correspondence between airsoftclub and me.

-----------------------------

Scaar: Dear Sir, would you please kindly ask your boss whats with my order now? If he cant get my L85 Metal Versions, please send me the other stuff I listed previously instead. If you are too busy to send me my stuff, maybe you could pay me back my money?

Airsoftclub: We are also lack of money, sorry again.

Scaar: Hello, Please tell me what you mean by that? Does that mean you dont sell me any of my stuff? I paid for it 7 months ago. So whats the problem for you sending me stuff for the money I paid?

Airsoftclub: we will try our best, i feel sorry

---------------------------------------------------

In other words: Go die *beep*, your money is ours.

So they're bankrupt, and don't have enough money to either pay people back, or to make their customs guns?

Great... :rolleyes:

If I were you I'd check their T&Cs and see what you can do.

I am up the same *beep* creek. I ordered the DIY metal body SA80 because I like to do my own work. I figured that way they wouldn't have to do the work on the gun just ship the body. How can they sell something they haven't even made. so these are my email conversaions as of late with them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello-?I made an order a month ago and the confirmation email looked like this:

----------------------------------------------------

You Have A New Transaction

Total Price : US$ 295.00 / HK$ 2339.35

Date : Mon Apr 11 20:02:15 2005

Delivery Charge : US$ 98.99 / HK$ 785.00

Total Charge : US$ 393.99 / HK$ 3124.35

Delivery Company : SPEEDPOST

Delivery Country : United States of America 美國

Product : AEG Academy L85A1

Quantity : 1

Sub Total : US$ 118 / HK$ 935.74

Product : 4.DIY L85A1 Matel Body

Sub Total : US$ 159 / HK$ 1260.87

Product : Guarder High Output Valve for WA .45 Series

Sub Total : US$ 18 / HK$ 142.74

My card was charged a few days later, for the total amount. But I have not seen or heard any work from you about when it will be filled.?I waited a month because your site said that it would take a month to get the metal body.? My question is where is my order and when will it be shipped??Or will I have to contact Visa and report a fraudulent retailer online to get my money back?? I really hope that I will hear back from you soon.

they responded with this:

Hi,

the L85A1 is not totally ready, it needs time, sorry.

If you have any questions, pls feel free to contact me.

B. Regards,

John

Email: sales@airsoftclub.com

Tel: (+852) 34251330

Copyright © 2000-2005 Airsoftclub Company Limited All Rights Reserved.

---------------------------------------

me:

About how much longer do you think it will take?? because I am moving and will no longer be at the address that was in the order.

>

> Thanks for your quick reply

them:

really unclear, sorry ...........

If you have any questions, pls feel free to contact me.

B. Regards,

John

Email: sales@airsoftclub.com

Tel: (+852) 34251330

Copyright © 2000-2005 Airsoftclub Company Limited All Rights Reserved.

I am very close to reporting a fraudulant order with VISA and doing a chargeback. Maybe if enough people do this Visa and MC will not allow them to use their service any more. At least their fee will go up just to be able to use the service.

iBAWLS

• 2 weeks later...

iBAWLS: report the fraud to VISA, and do it fast. I was too slow (believed in airsoftclub too long). VISA said the claim has to be one month after receiving the VISA bill that shows the payment in question. If you dont claim within this period, they dont guarantee to get your money back

• 2 weeks later...

Archived