Do not buy from Airsoft Club

shin_en

Issue resolved- not the best solution but a happy one for me. About a week ago I sent an email to ASC and basically said that this was unacceptable. and that if they didn't refund my money within 24 hours then I would be contacting VISA and my bank and that then they would have to deal with them. Well I gave them a little more than 24 hours, almost 48. then I contacted my bank and they said no need to contact VISA as they would do that for me. I love my bank. I love my bank even more because less than a week later all the money that was stollen out of my account by those Fraudulant ASC Bastards is now back in. Hooah!!!!!!

Airsoft Club are some that should be part of the Axis of Evil.

I am now spreading my knowledge of their evil. Every airsoft forum I have signed up for now knows never to do business with them. And I will continue to find more communities to share my public service announcment with.

Hope everything works out for you guys and your issues pending with them. Those damn wankers

Sorry to hear you couldn't get your money back Scaar. I sucks when you put your trust in some people and they turn around and stab you in the back. I think I have learned my lesson and I will be thouroghly researching every company I purchase from. It is worth it to spend a little more money if you have to, to get your product froma reputable company.

SCREW YOU ASC!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY MONEY BACK... SO KISS MY *albartroth*.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

I'm waiting for a ASC L85 full metal version A since December 2004.

In April I received an email reply from ASC stating that 20 pcs of L85 were ready to be sent out.

Up until now I haven't seen a bloody thing...

I've noticed that they have removed the SA80 page from their website, why this????? :angry:

I received today this email from ASC:

"dear sir,

this item SA80 we make is is comming no.3 vision, is almost done.

please see the photo.

any about the news, we will lei you know soon.

www.airsoftclub.com"

I hope they will keep their word... :huh:

I got this email from them.

dear "iBawls" -name changed,

Sorry about the delate. sorry,,..

your item is ok!

we will send you at 24-6-2005

sorry about that again.

www.airsoftclub.com

sales@airsoftclub.com wrote:

----------------------------------------------------

You Have A New Transaction

Total Price : US$ 295 / HK$ 2339.35

Date : Mon Apr 11 20:00:52 2005

Delivery Charge : US$ 98.99 / HK$ 785

Total Charge : US$ 393.99 / HK$ 3124.35

Delivery Company : SPEEDPOST

Delivery Country : United States of America ¬ü°ê

ok if they sent me the package, which I doubt, I would have received it by now as any other order shipped be speedpost has gotten to me in like 5 days including customs. Now I understand that sometime customs can hold your stuff for longer, but I have also emailed them about getting me tracking information which speedpost provides for free. Still no reply just like usual, just another delay tactic by ASC to appease us and further steal our money. No need to worry though chaps ICS is going to be making an SA80 , while it will still take a long time to get that one here atleast then we will be able to purchase one from a company that we trust.

iBAWLS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't you just wish you'd found a thread like this before an order?

Over a month ago I paid them for a modified M700 hop unit and PSG 650mm barrel to go with it.

Nothing.

And I had to pay with a money transfer aswell, which bumped it up another £20 on top of the initial £70.

they still dont answer my mails. Airsoftclub is still a fuc*ing bunch of thieves. There should be a huge warning pop up whenever someone even considers buying from those poopies.

Would be cool if the airsoft magazines print a warning not to buy there, so the asc idiots may notice that at least not all people just shut up and hush when they are ripped off

######, wish I had read something like this before I bought..$600 straight into their pocket..*fruitcage* ripoffs..I have recieved a lot of mails, and there seems to be only one man replying to all of them, and they change that guy a lot, i think I've experienced about 4 different ppl there, and they all say they are about to quit the company as soon as I get some mails from them, from one I acctually got a mail where he asked me if mr Algin was cheating me..I bet he is..because he said that his boss, mr Algin was responsible for the money, or atleast my money. I really hope ppl could spread this *beep* and tell everyone what a freaking ###### store that place is.. 7 months and counting since my order..

i wish i had read this post before i ordered my L85 it was ordered in january had a couple of emails the same as you guys and then nothing. i have sent loads of emails and even faxed them with no reply.

DONT BUY FROM AIRSOFT CLUB THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU GET NOTHING BUT S*** FROM THEM

There is a new topic named "Airsoft club order problems" where a guy called chuck is willing to help anyone that has had problems with Airsoft Club. Go check it out. I know it's a old topic, but I hope anyone that bumps into this topic reads that one too, and we can wake up chuck..I know there are many waiting to get their money back..I'm one of them. <_<

Edit: Inserted a hyperlink.

• 1 month later...

I am quite amazed that you don't just f*uck ASC over if that option is still available to you and go to your credit card companies or bank. I don't know what you're waiting for, teach them a lesson and put them out of business for good.

Why some of you when you got burned first time round then went back for seconds and thirds I just cannot comprehend. There are numerous other Hong Kong shops which have a proven track record. Why did you not just dump ASC at the first hurdle and go elsewhere?

Archived