Do not buy from Airsoft Club

shin_en

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ASC doesn't have store, ASC only have website, and appears to be "two" men operation, however I have only meet Algin.

what ASC does its, when "they" get order, "they" call the local airsoft store (they don't have warehouse). yes.... that is it.. as for SA80, it is short run kit from Taiwan.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm very glad i read this topic, cause ASC was the only site out there thats i've been able to find that says they still have the TM p90 with red dot sight.

i was actually about to order one, but i have changed my mind. lol

anyways

dose anyone know if the custom airsoft smiths thats are listed on the ASC site have there own sites or other sites that they work through, it looks they they do some nice work but after reading this i'm sure as hell not doing anything through ASC.

one last thing since everyone last posted on this topic has anyone else gotten there money or gun from ASC yet?

ASC doesn't have store, ASC only have website, and appears to be "two" men operation, however I have only meet Algin.

what ASC does its, when "they" get order, "they" call the local airsoft store (they don't have warehouse).  yes.... that is it.. as for SA80, it is short run kit from Taiwan.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi all,

Tis a bit late now, i know, but i was just informed about this thread.

I used to work at ASC, as the customer service rep, between 2002-2003. And On and Off between 2003-2005.

If any of you have received a good english response either via email, or phone, by the name of Jeremy, that would be me.

I would like to apologize on behalf of ASC for all the problems caused, though i'm not responsible there anymore.

Algin is the guy who runs the day to day business at ASC, though at then end of each day, he reports back to a man named Simon, the Owner behind ASC, also one of the Top shooters in HK's IPSC. Sadly he's also a lawyer, so that probably why you all got f*cked.

But all that's in the past, as ASC has been liquidated since 2005. Simon kept drawing funds out of ASC for personal use wihtout marking it down in the accounts (from what i've heard here in HK anyways).

One thing i've found whilst working with them, was that everyone at ASC are Canto speakers with really really really BAD english.

With some of the emails i've received whilst working at ASC, Algin would come over to me and ask me to translate em into canto for him and his staff, which i found really disturbing as we were catering overseas service.

Sorry bout the grammatical errors and the other errors in this msg, i'm on drugs... something called Celestamine, Fexofenadine HCl, Dhasedyl, and a *beep* load of Panadien. (nasty cold)

either way, I'm not part of whatevers left of ASC anymore, and i haven't been since '05. But I'm welcome to any emails, flames, insults, death threats, assassins or 2.

I hope this helps answer some questions, if not... well, ask me more specifically, and i'll spill what i know.

*note* I was only responsible for customer relations, all financial stuff was handled by someone else.

what ASC does its, when "they" get order, "they" call the local airsoft store (they don't have warehouse).  yes.... that is it.. as for SA80, it is short run kit from Taiwan.

Thats where you got it wrong, ASC did have a warehouse, and they NEVER ordered their guns from local dealers. The local dealers had banned ASC from selling locally as ASC produced the newest equipment back then, + other reasons which i'm not goign into detail about.

And it wasnt a 2 men operation, there were over 12 people, 4 in the office, and 8 and the warehouse/mod-workshop.

You say you have met Algin, right. I say I know Algin, as a close personal friend. i'm not trying to defend him or ASC, but you gotta get the facts straight before bullshitting to everyone else!!

As i've stated before, I used to work at ASC, in both the old office in Mongkok, and the new office at Yau Ma Tei.

*edit*

READ PAGE 4

Archived