Airsoft Gun Drawings

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ok. also i forgot to say this earlier, nice drawings! :D i like the attention to detail as well. I really like your tmp design aswell, very inovative. But do you have any larger pics? i'd be nice to be able to read what you wrote.

Edited by jjj

Thanks man! It's a good thing i got gmail or my hotmail would be flooded right now(5 files of 11megs each), and i already used up 90% in that account(lots of spam about 3200 of them and counting) so yea thanks! I'll give you a rep point later on after I honor some previous comitments. So expect one your way sunday! :)

Edited by jjj
Thanks man! It's a good thing i got gmail or my hotmail would be flooded right now(5 files of 11megs each), and i already used up 90% in that account(lots of spam about 3200 of them and counting) so yea thanks! I'll give you a rep point later on after I honor some previous comitments. So expect one your way sunday!  :)

Pleased to help!

I dont know if you made that, but I decided to model and animate it.

revolver3sg.jpg

Check out the animations as well

http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1135428469.mov

http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1135429154.mov

The reason the gun may look a little rough, is because I decided to model it in low poly, so there isnt even 2000 polys there, that is around the maximum for a game model.

Hmmm, I thought if I used quicktime you wouldnt have to download it. Oh well.

Also, its not done yet. I hope to make the textures better. Also I realize the animations look a bit weird, especially the flame, but hey, im still learning animation.

Edited by [H&K]Ravizzone

mildrawing1dr.jpg

just something I did off quick at college. ref from militaryphotos.net. trying to experiment with different style/technique/equipment - usually pencil for me but i was trying out markers and pens, using markers first to block down basic shades before adding in detail with pens. not really my best work but i liked how it came out. it seems imageshack's resizing cut out some detail and made it blurry (in the original he indeed does have camo detail). that and scanning, adjusting contrast curve, converting to jpeg, posting on deviantart, saving image back off deviantart, and rehosting at imageshack...

more roughs in this style at my deviantart account. everything there is doodles so dont expect masterpieces.

-dh

Edited by dhommel