Airsoft Gun Drawings

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did do the skin for that and if I remember correctly, it's 1308 polys. My friend tried to modify Battlefield Vietnam with it and I haven't heard much from him on it. I hate video games though, partially because I can't afford a decent video card. (something 9000 video card or M1 carbine airsoft? I'd go with the gun)

Some real good stuff on here (loved the stuff ASh did)

Here is a GIANT A3 WATERCOLOUR PAINTING I did of T.M.A. (my team).

It is from the 2003 S.A.C. 2 day Team tournament.

gallery_7641_250_197443.jpg

It is a scene after TMA's first contact (surrounded 2 scouts and tagged them in seconds) then regrouped quick in all round defense before bugging out...... quick before reinforcements arrived.

T.M.A. stormed home to win with ease (I tagged a full team out in their beds on the second morning!) lol! I'm the guy with the APS by the way....

Hope you like it (looks great hanging on my wall!)

will upload some more paintings soon....

Edited by The Bushman
  • 5 weeks later...

I haven't done much gun-work on the computer, but I have zillions of sketches on paper, lol.

Here're two digital sketches that I have handy..

machinepistol.jpg

This was a sketch for an RPG, it was supposed to be over the top, a real hand cannon.

shockwavepistol.jpg

Same group of sketches, this one was an 'energy' weapon rather than a physical projectile.

If I can find some good paper sketches i'll scan them in.

something doesnt sound legit about that model <_<

If you are talking about mine, I gave it to this mod called "Flashpoint Balkans," made by my friend about the Yugoslav conflict in the early '90s. It's for Battlefield Vietnam.

However, I only played it once, and frankly, it was horrible, so I deleted it in about 5 min. Sorry if my friend reads it.

my3blka: That energy cannon was inspired by Minority Report wasn't it?

Yes sir, minority report :) Weren't those things awesome? lol. Those two guns were supposed to fit into the 'treasure planet' universe. If you're not familiar, and I imagine you probably aren't, they fly spaceships that look like old sailing ships. So I figured a shockwave type thing would be a nice way to repel boarders in zero gravity.

aahh reminds me of the good old days in HS when we use to have AP classes together and all you did was draw lol.

Haha, that was one of the most entertaining classes. Draw guns and listen to cole go crazy

my3blka, those two hand-drawn ones remind me of the time when I used to play Cyber Punk 2020. The artwork in the chrome books is very similar. Nice work.

Cool, I haven't seen that game (rpg?) but I'm into William Gibson's writing and the whole cyberpunk aesthetic.

hmmm ca33 in .50 cal bmg hmmmm

lol

• 4 months later...