• 3 months later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That bolter is SICK!

Here's a drawing of an AK I did in school:

post-17949-1197047928_thumb.jpg

It's not that accurate as the gun is supposed to be firing, and I'm sure you can see there is no shell ejecting and the trigger doesn't look pulled back. Also I never had time to do a proper background, but apart from that I'm happy with how it turned out.

Some of you may notice that the guy holding the gun is based on the Middle Eastern soldiers in BF2 :P

Edited by deanoM4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rather new to the board, just found this thread

There are some absolutely amazing pieces of art in here! I'm especially impressed by the 3D and Macromedia pics (you must have a LOT of time Kuroda! :P )

Can't keep up with those, but I thought I still post 2 of my drawings (drawing is a hobby of mine, but I usually draw fantasy motives).

A short pencil drawing of a Glock:

Glockpencil.JPG

And some WH40K action. Done this by heart, so it may not be too accurate... technique is ballpoint pen and pencil for the background:

Spacemarines%20vs%20Aliens.JPG

Hope you like'em :)

Thanks for the appreciation p.briden! :D Feel free to use them in your signature!

That goes for everyone on Arnie's. If anyone has a request for a modification to one of my drawings, or a new drawing for their use, I'm willing to set some time aside to do it for you guys.

Hey guys, decided i'd try and get back into Flash again as I love doing technical drawings in it!

Here's one for the Halo fans!

ma5cassaultriflewq5.jpg

I'm gonna be doing the rest of the UNSC weapons when I find the time. :)

Shame I can't colour it, Kuroda made a great PM for me, but I still couldn't do it. :(

• 1 month later...