Afghan Transitional Model L85A2

BigAl

This gun was built when the DD Rails first came out and cost me quite a bit, yet it has never been fielded instead it has sat on my wall looking cool.  THe body is made of pressed steel just like the original and the grip 9 polymer ) and cheek pad ( rubberised )  are high end quality mouldings.  The wing mounted Mini Red Dot is a replica sat on top of a replica ACOG, I could however replace these with real items for an extra fee. The ACOG itself is a 4x replica as is the rare as hens teeth L shaped mount. It will also comes with a piccatiny rail which could be used to replace the L mount if you wanted to update it to a Spectre Sight. The LLM02 is included but I am not sure if it works or not so is for looks only.  It also comes with a Gripod and a sling.

One issue with this piece is the correct rabbit ear cocking handle is missing so a temporary straight handle has been fitted. I have a contact who can 3D print the correct one and if this hasn’t sold by pay day i’l order one.

I would like £275 for this not including p&p, I am open to reasonable offers. Only swaps would be a KWA RM4A1 or some form of HK Weapon.

A Valid Defence will be needed and will be checked.

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 16.32.02.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 16.31.02.png

• 1 month later...

Archived