First sniper rifle - TM or Ares Amoeba

Ftorek

Hello everyone - my first post so even bigger Hello :)

I'm looking to get my first sniper rifle and the choice is between Tokyo Marui VSR-10 G-Spec or Ares Amoeba Striker S1 or Tactical T1
While almost every review favours the TM one i do like the looks of the Amoebas a bit better (and i think the Tactical T1 which as i understand is a newer/upgraded version of the S1 wouldn't be that far behind TM in quality)

I realise that choosing a gun based on 'looks' is a bit daft - but i suppose within this price range the performance difference wouldn't be that much.
I do have TM Desert Eagle and the build quality is absolutely fantastic (not to mention performance)

The S1 is a bit cheaper than VSR-10 and the T1 is almost the same.

Any thoughts? Recommendations?

Also - so far i'm only doing 'recreational' shooting - which means knocking cans over, etc., but i do plan going to some games in the future. So I'm not what you'd call a hardcore airsofter :)

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers
f.

So anyhow - went with Tokio Marui SVR-10 after all.. decided that it's not that important at this stage and then if i like shooting it and have more funds down the line i'll upgrade then.
Coming in tomorrow so i should be able to comment on it then :)

Cheers
f.

Archived