APS CAM870 Shell Spare Parts

Accessory/Make: APS CAM870 Shell Spare Parts
Condition: New
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Yes/Yes/No
Price/Payment: £50.00 for 25 end caps, £15.00 for 20 hulls, split pricing below
Pictures: As below, more available upon request.

7um8lfk.jpg

Mr30mEi.jpg

For sale are 25 APS CAM870 shell end caps and 20 APS CAM870 shell hulls. These have been removed from brand new CAM870 smart shells, but I believe they are compatible with original Mk.I and Mk.II shells also. If in any doubt, double-check with APS. Some of the caps have very minor marks from the pin spanner used to remove them. One of the maroon shell caps has a small nick in it.

The end caps will prove useful to anyone whose shells have been inevitably gouged to absolute *suitcase* by the shell latches and extractor. The hulls are useful for pre-loading hulls for faster turnaround in the safe zone.

The end caps do not come with the O-rings; these can be bought separately from APS, or reused from the ones being replaced.

OqGUiNQ.jpg

The end caps retail in Europe for approximately £3.15 each, and the hulls for approximately £1.50 each for a total value of £65 for the end caps, and £25 for the hulls.

Prices:

• £4.50 plus shipping for each pack of 5 hulls, or £15.00 plus shipping for all 20.
  • £9.50 plus shipping for 4 end caps, £11.00 plus shipping for 5 end caps, or £50.00 including shipping for all 25.

I won't be splitting the shell hulls into fours, or into mixes of colours - sorry. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Arnie locked this topic

Archived