Starting out, need help with G36K

Ter

Hi, just signed up.

I'm from Ireland and looking to get a G36K but only G36Cs are sold here. I've done research where to buy an outer barrel and handguard and carry handle with Red dot sight to modify a G36C, but I'm wondering which G36 make should I buy, and will it be difficult to fit the longer barrel? I can't import a G36K as it's illegal unless you have a licence to sell airguns.

Hi Ter

Im also from Ireland. Is it a WE g36 your looking at. If so they are perfect gbbs for no hassle plug and play. They are cheap enough not to baby and are very reliable and durable. Great choice.
Make sure you put in a good security password. My account was hacked twice. PS I think I left my account open on a airport computer I was using to pass time on a connection flight. 

On 8/14/2021 at 3:09 PM, Ter said:

Hi, just signed up.

I'm from Ireland and looking to get a G36K but only G36Cs are sold here. I've done research where to buy an outer barrel and handguard and carry handle with Red dot sight to modify a G36C, but I'm wondering which G36 make should I buy, and will it be difficult to fit the longer barrel? I can't import a G36K as it's illegal unless you have a licence to sell airguns.

Can you ask a shop to do a special order for you. If the gun is a Tokyo marui or a clone of a TM pretty much all the after market parts will fit and a faire bit of the real steel furniture. Don't get an ARES have a lot of proprietary internal parts 

Archived