H&K G11 Kit for AAP-01 GBBP

chas

The electric SGR-12 would make more sense, but that would end up being a 1000$+ gun. I think that's the reason they went for the AAP-01, cause it's affordable.

TBH, an AEG with super high ROF would be enough AND more realistic, since the G11 shoots three bullets in rapid succession, not at once. High ROF and three round burst.

2 hours ago, chas said:

The electric SGR-12 would make more sense, but that would end up being a 1000$+ gun. I think that's the reason they went for the AAP-01, cause it's affordable.

Putting a TM shotgun guts in there would eman they sell maybe 50 of these over next 5-10 years. Building it around the AAP-01, which seems ot be the leading 'basic guts gun' right now for any 'weird kits' guns, makes sense because you don't have to gut/saw anything -really- expensive to fit it into the shell.

4 hours ago, sandstorm said:

Putting a TM shotgun guts in there would eman they sell maybe 50 of these over next 5-10 years. Building it around the AAP-01, which seems ot be the leading 'basic guts gun' right now for any 'weird kits' guns, makes sense because you don't have to gut/saw anything -really- expensive to fit it into the shell.

When the kit's over $500 USD shipped, I'm not sure the economics of it being based on a cheap 'basic guts gun' really hold up.

~$600 USD for a 'sorta correct' gun- a 3D printed one, at that- seems rather steep.

Archived