Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cadetrichards

-~-Why post layout appears as a list of links-~-

hey guys, I have a small problem. I did a google search for arniesairsoft an it came up with the 1st post visible but the rest in a list. Then I went back onto normal arnies and everything was like this. Btw I am logged on :P

its like this <a href="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/cade...sersdrsxrtd.bmp" target="_blank">http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/cade...sersdrsxrtd.bmp</a>

ist really annoying as I cant flick through threads nice a nd quickly

please help :(

Heh Heh. Don't most of the forums from this kinda software come up in low-bandwidth kinda listy layout when you go through google?

It makes no difference to how the forum displays when you log in normally though...

Sorry for the necropost, but right now I'm having a similar issue; all of the threads have suddenly gone to linear format. I try to press the options button at the top of the thread to return it to standard, but it does nothing. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.11. Any suggestions?

Sorry for the necropost, but right now I'm having a similar issue; all of the threads have suddenly gone to linear format. I try to press the options button at the top of the thread to return it to standard, but it does nothing. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.11. Any suggestions?

As am I, and it works fine. :huh:

This link should fix it if the dropdown options don't show up. If you've got a bunch of links under the first post you're in outline, not linear, since linear is standard and shows everything.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.