A letter of thanks and a plea for help

Littleminigun

I’m not sure how to open this thread up, it refers to some news that hit this community years ago, as well as myself. I should introduce myself; I’m Killbucket’s niece. I want to reach out first and say thank you for allowing me to find his forum posts, thank you for not deleting them. It has driven me to tears being able to see some form of my uncle’s digital footprint. Second, if the person who reached out to me years ago to deliver this news is reading my post, thank you, I know it wasn’t easy, but thank you, you did the right thing.

Third, I want to know if anyone has the CNC design files he did. I don’t want to sell them, but I want something of my uncle to give to my family even if just digital. I looked some time ago and saw that his website was offline. I’m willing to provide proof to admins if need be as to who I am. 

Good to hear! I bought a full built 1919 from him back in the day and I was very sorry to hear of his passing. The 1919 sits in a box til I hopefully will get the time to customize it in a way that is good enough to give credit to the rest of his workmanship. I am very glad to read that you got hold of some of his design files. 

Archived