Girl(friend)s and airsoft

serial

A bit the same as the old topic but now i have pics of my gf supporting me and i wanted to share them :P

In fact, my girlfriend likes everything about airsoft but just doesnt want to see me shooting my M15A4 anywhere near her. She thinks its some kind of psycho hobby but doesnt mind me practicing it :P

Feel free to post pics of your gf with an airsoft weapon ;-)

well, cuz we all know that women and 'guns' are damn sexy :P

gf.jpg

Now a tougher look AND finger off the trigger :P

gf2.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear lord G_R, that's is that a flashhider on that M4 or a marital aide?  That thing is HUGE!!

The top photo? Nope, not a marital aid - Hardcore, was just pleased to see me :D

Ummmm, nevermind :o

WOoo, is that the PFC XM177, or the TM springer, or a custom job?  :blink:

My PFC XM177e2 :)

Hold on, I'm getting to her. :D  Almost past the rifle now.

Ah ha, I thought that looked tooo good to be a springer. :)

Ok, now onto the girl...  :blink:

Never a dull moment on arnies! well me thinks this thread is gunna be open for a while so i believe its in our best interests that i get my gf to pose with my m60, wearin only my tac vest. (she's a model) any objections???

How about a couple of REAL girls who airsoft? weve all seen these girls in an assault vest and nowt else but girls make fantastic airsofters! Real down to earth airsofters of the female persuasion. Theres the girlfriend:

thegirlfriend1er.png

Im the one with the shorter blonde hair, ok? got it?

How about a couple of REAL girls who airsoft? weve all seen these girls in an assault vest and nowt else but girls make fantastic airsofters! Real down to earth airsofters of the female persuasion.

I do need to just point out that Hardcore DOES skirmish, she doesn't just stand around looking pretty with my guns.

FFSMay14thth05_001.jpg

Yes some rather nice goth girls in this thread, ive only really dated goths...

My current girlfriend (no gun, sowwie)

5-picture1.gif

Another pic of her and her goth band (beware)

0-picture.gif

Shes like, 2nd from the right in that one, I actually used to be goin out with the one on the far right, again, no gun, sowwie!

My girlfriend is pretty anti guns, shes ok with me doin airsoft, dont think i could ever see her gettin into it :( I think i'll just leave her to her drumming and karate! :D

And as for the original first pic of the thread, I thought she was pretty fit myself, though some would disagree, am I just weird? Interesting choice of red camo tho :P

er...ROCK ON!!!! \m/ *proceeds to play tornado of souls mediocre...ly, or however you express that verb*

-Jay

well, first of al I must sorry because none is mi gdf or in the way to be, but at least friends, and more over, goth friends, so hope you won't mind me posting... (maybe this way I find a GF or you or anyone finds a little interest and posts her pics/gets pics...)

obviously osome have been photoshoped, having a photographer friend and digital artists gives them some more "cache"... I must credit her work (models, photographer and photoshoper)

http://img152.echo.cx/my.php?image=algunasnenas24mx.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/xn_ph...y/untitled4.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/xnpho...s_De_Charli.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/xnphoto/hunter.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/xnphoto/untitled.jpg

I hate to be the voice of dissent, but I see a guy with a Desert Eagle, and I think "what is he compensating for?" I see a woman with a Desert Eagle and it just looks silly.  Kids that come into my shop IMMEDIATELY go for the biggest hand gun they can find.

For a really classy sidearm, check out a single-stack 1911.  Slimlined, sleek, with a truly classic profile.  It's power and reliability without being excessive or bulky.  ;)

*type-o

The Desert Eagle reminds me of the hand cannon that Alucard uses in the manga 'Hellsing'. With the cowboy hat, those pictures kinda make me think of a female version of Alucard. Maybe that's just my wierd thought processes, I don't know.

http://www.ybfree.com/37HELLSING1.jpg

well well well, I have been al the flame away, buying dsome prizes, team disctintives and so on for this weekend party, i  will send arnies some review (I hope) and so on, so I missed the hardcore challenge...

1º you hold the desert as if it was a fan, good way for a cup of tea, but not for a kilogram of plated steel.

2º in the second pic it is supposed that the triger should be pushed by the SECOND falang from your finger, you should be pointing for a knee shot and that is the recoil efect, of course, the position of your hands is too low for a headshot.

3º how much coverture is a car window? you are pointing ok, and use the door to keep good aiming.

Dude, it's a photoshoot, not a skirmish....

personally:

love that hat (harley dadvison??), like a looooot long blonde hair, your skin, white and sweet gives a perfect point with the lips, little make up? maybe only gloss?, would be really nice to have a look to you eyes too, that belly... haven't you though about any percing? it is claiming for one... about the corset, no words, does it have also cords on the back? damned sexy as then you need help to put it on and off :P thorusers... only flaw, a velvet skirt should fit much better (but less tactical, of course)

O....k..... You know I have a baseball bat and I'm really not afraid to use it.

And She does have a pierced belly button. See?

DSCF0350.jpg

that would just spoil it fool :waggle:

I believe the word is pwned, boyo.

Archived