CA M203

sp00n

and could someone please tell me why its only marui and Sun willing to make the m203 with m16 replacement foregrip/heatshield? I like that look, but I'm not paying for shiney nonsense drainpipe tubing and rubbish locking mechanisms from SP, or that silly three bb shotgun like afair from TM... come G&P and CA, make an m16 m203 heatshield, you lazy bums...

your mixing TMs gearboxes up with the CA gerboxes-

Tm are up to V 7 or whatever, CA are up to V.4.

TM use a v2 in their armalite range, whereas by CAs reckoning, they are on a V.4 for their armalites.

basically the same shape, just different manufacturers' guidelines

well, hopefully CA haven't gone to the absurd lengths of getting their advert shots featuring TM m4s!

talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

and as I say, though the TM v2 gearbox is the same shape/design as the CA armalite gearbox (and hence can both be referred to as v2s for the sake of ease) they are different manufacturers and hence use different rules as to how they define the versions of their gearbox. TM have pretty much stopped perfecting their gearbox and only change its shape to make it fit into new aeg ranges, such as the thompson or uzi. CA haven't finished perfecting their gearbox range yet, and so are making new versions of the version 2s, and hence can refer to a CA gearbox that is esentially the same shape as a TM v2 as a CA v4.

perhaps we should call them v2a4s or something...

Archived