CA M203

sp00n

check again old buddy- they don't have the stoner marking, but the armalite design- stoner sr16s have that shiel like design, whereas the m15 armalite logos are circular, just like the ones the CA m203s are attached to!

now, unless they've gone to the weird length (and believe me, in airsoft, anything is possible (apart from a high quality functional shell taking revolver or shotgun, it seems) of taking a tm 16 and m4 ris and sticking the front ends onto their armalite bodies then this must mean that the CA m203 are compatible with the m15s. I think <_<

Harry, good eye, I didn't catch that, my mistake!

para-trooper, I've never, in all my years, handled a reliable , quality, CA product. I made the mistake of buying a CA stock and mount for my old Mp5, horrid quality, especially the stock.

And I'm no TM lover, I can't stand TM much either.

• 5 weeks later...

You don't on the G&P and judging by the poster that came with my M15a4 I don't think you do with the CA. I can't exactly remember but I think you get the heatshield with the adapter for the Sun Project 203. Although I'm not sure. Maybe you get it with The Sun Project 203 but then need the adapter to fit it to the gun. I'm unsure...

the heatshield comes with the sun project adapter to fit a certain series of gun.  i can't recall which at this point.

I dunno if this is what you mean but the heat-shield is only for the full-length rifles. M16s etc. It's too long to fit the shorties like the M4, XM177 etc.

I have an old JAC  M203.  I think the company was brought out or changed its name to SP.  Basically the same as an SP.  Took some work an determination but its on a VN.  It doesnt turn heads till I shoot it.

I don't think it changed its name to Sun Projects - Mainly because they were around at the same time. I beleive one of two things:

1. Sun Projects bought the JAC designs

2. JAC manufactures the M203's still under sun project's name.

I had a newer M203, Sun Projects, and it still had JAC markings.

Archived