"The List"

ColdZer0

Ok, for some reason this remains one of my favorite things to discuss with my friends, so why not let you all in on it. I'll go first.

1) Marry my best friend - Working on it...

2) Live with out any modern emenities for a whole month - Not yet, need to squirrel away enough $ to get a month ahead of the bills and get time off work.

3) Bathe in Ramen Noodles - Don't ask, and not yet.

4) Fire a Class 3 Weapon - Aye, lots, 2nd gun ever fired M60 ;)

5) Fire an Assault Rifle naked - In a bikini, but in full-sight of a highway, good enough

6) Visit the following foriegn countries: Canada - yes, Australia - no, Ireland - yes, Brazil - no, Russia - no, Germany - no, Taiwan - no, Japan - no, Iceland - no

7) Save a life - Done, performed first-responder care to an injured motorcyclist

8) Dig my own oysters - nope (I freaking LOVE fresh seafood)

9) Carry a child to term - not that I recall

10) Learn to bake bread - un-uh, linguine, pot-roast, anything chicken, no bread yet.

11) Reconcile with my Parents, become friends with my brother - Yeah, I think so for the most part.

12) Dedicate 5yrs of my life to helping others - I'd like to take EMT classes and eventually become either a paramedic or a police officer.

13) Own a llama - still no where to put it...

14) Become proficient in @ least 1 martial art - Have taken Iajitsu and Kendo, but don't claim trainer level experience in either.

15) Inspire a piece of legislation - Politically active, not known congressionaly.

It's a start, so how 'bout you all?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never been on a plane. Seen lots of them take off, yes, but never been on one when it's moving. I'm not fussy - anything with the USAF logo on the side will do me ;)

I would like to go to Canada as well. And shoot guns in a pine forest.

That's about it... I'm not particularly ambitious. Oh yeah, write & direct a film, and see it play at the cinema.

Learn to skydive.

Learn to ballroom dance, properly.

Star in a film.

Learn to play the guitar.

Raft through the Grand Canyon.

Ride a harley across the USA with Hardcore.

Go to Vegas and gamble

Take Hardcore Ski-ing and try not to laugh as I teach her.....

Scuba Dive on the barrier reef

Hmm at least two people want to learn the guitar, is that like rock stuff on an elec or classical/country?

I taught myself to play, it is quite easy to learn chords. Get a £30 one from Argos like I did and start off. I did at one point own 6 electrics....

Now I sell em to fund airsoft,

McM

Oh yeah, write & direct a film, and see it play at the cinema.

Funnily enough I may well be doing that. In media i wrote, directed and stared in a 1/2 hour film about Russian terrorists. My media teacher is best friends with the local cinema owner, she said she might well be able to have our film shown there. It would have to be non profit though, for copyright reasons.

How cool is that. If it happens, your all invited.

What would I like to do before I die. Well... I have had my eye on Chancellor of the new commonwealth (the world). (second red faction referance of the evening). If that isn't possible I would like to become the worlds most notorious supervillan. Oh and geneticaly engineer komodo dragons to have wings and then use them as my evil minions. "fly my prettys" "The world will be mine!"

Archived