"The List"

ColdZer0

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe yeah especially when we holed the sump on a rock......up on the jacks and away again the next day with lots lof filler/padding.

It was not the panda that was in the films, that was the 2nd one, the first hit a tree because the other guy in his panda (*kinda panda rally thingy) hit us. Crunch. so we got his car and ours and made em into one car since he didn't want his as the front was mashed. So a sledge hammer and parts later we have the new 1000cc panda!

lol great fun!

McM

Witchfest Glasgow.

And I'm sure you'll understand me not giving out my true name on these forums.

Ah haaaaaaaa, didnt go to that, only been to international and uk ones at fairfield halls, its a bugger to get there though! And yeah I just thought you might use a witch alias as some people do. Woa cool, we have a pagan celebrity on here! Who does airsoft! How cool is that!!!!!!!!!

erm ahem, im not obsessed...

Rock on my friend \m/

oh and happy solstice too! :D

-Jay

I get the temptation to burn you all at the stake ;)

I mean, you're all, like, so evil, and stuff.

I realise you are probably joking, but people who think that are exactly why i want to launch a pro paganism/witchcraft/wicca/shamanism campaign, so much propaganda about us. I blame the christian institutions myself, not insulting christians or christianity itself in any way shape or form though.

-Jay

Yep, joke. I'm definately not Christian, although I'm not Pagan either.

I'm just...meh... :P

EDIT: Just remembered, my mum's thinking of becoming a Pagan (sort of, don't think it's serious, but meh). Which is funny, because one of her best friends is a faurly devour Christian. Every time my mum mentions it (mainly to wind her up), she starts spouting Christian propaganda. She even bought her some uber-Christian propaganda book once... :blink:

Ah haaaaaaaa, didnt go to that, only been to international and uk ones at fairfield halls, its a bugger to get there though! And yeah I just thought you might use a witch alias as some people do. Woa cool, we have a pagan celebrity on here! Who does airsoft! How cool is that!!!!!!!!!

erm ahem, im not obsessed...

Rock on my friend \m/

oh and happy solstice too! :D

-Jay

I'd hardly call myslef a celebrity.

I'm a regular at a shop in glasgow called Cyber, and they asked me to model some stuff for them a few years ago.

They were down one person for the opening ceremony and I happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Nothing major about it, All I had to do was stand there holding a sword and chant occasionally. :)

Re: Havoc's comments -

At a risk of being know purely for my beliefs and not my airsofting ability....

Being Wiccan and being a Witch are two separate things, in my opinion. Being Wiccan means you follow the path of the God and Goddess, embrace the Wiccan rede and the religeous values of the faith. Being a witch means you have the power and training to access the energy that flows through the earth and every living thing.

Contrary to popular belief, we do not worship, or indeed believe in Satan. We simply don't think he exists. He's a creation of ultimate evil designed as a balance to the all powerful and 'good' God of Christian/Jewish/etc religeon. He's also something of a cop-out in many Wiccan's opinion's, giving people an outside entity upon which to blame their negative impulses. We recognise instead that within everyone there is light and dark sides, just as in nature. We strive to promote the light and subdue our dark sides, as any moral individual does. But when we mess up or do something wrong, we take responsibility for that mistake.

As regards how we feel towards other religeons, our only animosity toward Christianity, or toward any other religion or philosophy-of-life, is to the extent that often such institutions have claimed to be "the one true right and only way" and have sought to deny freedom to others and to suppress other ways of religious practices and beliefs. So long as they don't try to infringe upon our ability to practice our religeon, we don't have a problem. We are not mono-aethistic. We do not claim to be the only way to the deity, just *a* way. It works for us. It might not work for others. Their choice.

I'd hardly call myslef a celebrity.

I'm a regular at a shop in glasgow called Cyber, and they asked me to model some stuff for them a few years ago.

They were down one person for the opening ceremony and I happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Nothing major about it.....

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh, its incredible cool! No if/ands/buts! My god that sounded american! Meh...

Yep, joke. I'm definately not Christian, although I'm not Pagan either.

I'm just...meh... :P

EDIT: Just remembered, my mum's thinking of becoming a Pagan (sort of, don't think it's serious, but meh). Which is funny, because one of her best friends is a faurly devour Christian. Every time my mum mentions it (mainly to wind her up), she starts spouting Christian propaganda. She even bought her some uber-Christian propaganda book once... :blink:

Hehehe that doesnt surprise me. The thing is, christians have no reason whatsoever to object to paganism any more than they have reason to object to islam or judaism. That is the only reason is - you are no a christian, and under christianity you can only be a christian and not worhsip idols etc. However, christians like to believe they have reason to attack paganism more than the other religions, because we are devil worshipers of course why else? For *fruitcage*s sake pagans are not devil worshipers, we do not cast evil spells, or curses, or any other hocus pocus ######, casting spells with negative effects is strictly forbidden in paganism, end of! Why the *fruitcage* cant christians accept that we survived the years of witch burnings, they might have thought they killed us off but far from, paganism/witchcraft/wicca/shamanism is the fastest growing religion in the west. Christianity is fast going out of fashion, and soon enough its just going to become like any other 'cult', and maybe theyre just attacking who they think it their main threat - ie the fastest growing western religion. Hmmmm, anywho. Rant over for now!

-Jay

Oh dear, I hate to sound matroly, but maybe this isn't the best place for a religeous discussion, as the title of the thread may be misleading. I'm not sure what the forum policy is for such controversial topics, but maybe starting a new thread would be best.

Oh dear, I hate to sound matroly, but maybe this isn't the best place for a religeous discussion, as the title of the thread may be misleading.  I'm not sure what the forum policy is for such controversial topics, but maybe starting a new thread would be best.

Indeed, i contemplated starting such a thread earlier, kinda forgot tho...

Oh dear, I hate to sound matroly, but maybe this isn't the best place for a religeous discussion, as the title of the thread may be misleading.  I'm not sure what the forum policy is for such controversial topics, but maybe starting a new thread would be best.

Indeed.

Any further discussion, if its really needed, should be taken elsewhere.

Topic is 'the list'

Additional things I wish to do:

Have sex with a pair of japanese twins ;)

Buy a ppp minigun.

Indeed.

Any further discussion, if its really needed, should be taken elsewhere.

Topic is 'the list'

Additional things I wish to do:

Have sex with a piar of japanese twins ;)

Buy a ppp minigun.

hehehe loving the reference to Austin Powers, +1

Edit: Sorry, didnt realise I already gave you one today!

My list

Own a small an empire of containing at least 5 island ......I've heard japan and Hong Kong is nice this nice kind of year :lol: (Joke)

Eliminate Chavs for once and for all (if it means i need to don a knight armour and a sword to do the Job done then so be it ) (no joke )

Gain a legacy (joke)

Gwet a wife! Sorry had a jonithan woss moment i mean life

Own an icbm war head

Own a cowboy's hat

Own a b52 bomber

Be gryogenetically frozen

Once die be the first person to be gettersoned into space

Archived