KWA CZ 75 system 7 venting all the gas in a single trigger pull.

k.a

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, k.a said:

The nozzle return springs look good and retracts back easily, wonder if it"s the spring inside the nozzle for the rocket valve or the rocket valve itself.

Sorry I wasn't more specific. I was referring to the main return spring, not the small nozzle springs. The main return spring will make the nozzle retrieve and chamber the BBs  when pushing the slide forward and it should take only one. IF the BB is not fired BUT the gun cycles, then it will load a second one as part of the normal action.
If the gun cycles but doesn't shoot the BB, the rocket valve might be stuck forward and gas is only routed backwards to the piston. You could be missing the floating valve spring altogether...

It recoil spring is the stock one but I bought another gun, the old pre system7/Ns2 , the recoil springs are the same and I'll swap the springs and see if that helps.

Everything is present in the nozzle the rocket valve and the spring etc but it does feel that all gas is being routed backwards to the pistol.

Archived