Barrel Length List

futbolpunk

Is there a site that lists all the standard barrel lengths of airsoft guns? I ask because I am going to be getting a tightbore for my Spetsnaz that will extend into the silencer. Unfortunately, the website I'm ordering from only tells what guns the barrels are made for - not the length. Since there are so many guns it would take a very long time to look up each one and record it.

Thanks for any help. :)

Keep in mind if you go with too long of a barrel you may need a new cylinder to prevent barrel suck... As for the Spetz barrel, the stock is supposed to be 229. Other people have experienced problems with the barrel getting it out of the muzzle (hitting a small internal ring) but I haven't experienced this problem, and I use a 247mm barrel.

The Z1 website http://www.zerooneairsoft.co.uk puts the barrel lengths, along with what gun it's for, on all the barrels they have for sale.

If you look at the AEG upgrades page of the site you should find them.

That should allow you to figure out what gun barrel you need for your gun.

If your cylinder has no vent, AND it is decent quality so it doesn't bypass too much, then a barrel up to something like 70cm should be fine.

Archived