Gbb pistol for training / ipsc, which one? Cz, glock, hi-capa

combat88

Hi guys, I need a gbb handgun for training (ipsc).

I need that its realistic. I tryed a 1911 but is not good for gas efficiency. I have a AA combat master (works perfectly) but I think that is a question of time before first troubles.

So, the most durable, solid and power gbb pistol?

- cz shadow 2 by asg?

- glock 34 by vfc?

- hi-capa 5.1 + upgrades? (but too expensive maybe)

- my current AA combat master + upgrades: steel internal parts, nozzle, springs, inner barrel and bucking, hammer? I'm scared from frame and grip handle.

Ah, I really want to have a resistant paint.

thx  to everyone.

22 hours ago, thatguy404 said:

Use the handgun that's the same as your IPSC handgun?

Hi Capa has higest gas and magazine capacity, so a reason it is popular for AIPSC.

At this moment I have not a real gun (before there is the burocrazy), after maybe I will value a glock or cz or other, I don't know.

Now I have a Hi-capa and effectively with 15 bb is powerful. I saw the cz shadow 2 and I think is very interesting gun but I cannot find info about oem or enhanced parts.

At this moment I have not a real gun (before there is the burocrazy), after maybe I will value a glock or cz or other, I don't know.
Now I have a Hi-capa and effectively with 15 bb is powerful. I saw the cz shadow 2 and I think is very interesting gun but I cannot find info about oem or enhanced parts.

Shadow 2 feels amazing in hand. OEM is KJW and upgrade parts are produced by Clarance Lai - CL Project Design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.

Probably I will buy a tanfoglio stock 3 for start with firearms.

And there isn't a gbb replica for this gun, the more similar is the shadow 2, but its 200 euro ad only in co2 version (means that I need to buy a gas magazine). In the meantime there is the shadow 1, its 150 euro and it is in gas version.

With shadow 2 I spend 100 euro extra. Worth it?

So, tanfoglio and sp-01 are quite similar?

• 3 weeks later...

Tanfoglio is a knock of of the CZ Design.  Th eCZ 75 was a very popular design and has been copied by a few companys, Tanfoglio being the most successful with many variants being made.  I used to own a Tanfoglio IPSC in .41AE back in the day, great gun sadly now a manhole cover. :(  Having googled your pistol i'd say the Shadow will be a great training pistol for you.

• 3 months later...

I highly recommend KJW CZs, especially the ACCU SP01, the trigger is just great compared to the Shadow 2. Their quality and aftermarket support is way higher than the Tangfolios by KWCs (despite both being CZ clones, no parts are interchangeable between the two guns, and reliability of Tangfolio is highly questionable). 

Other than that I would recommend a Glock 34 or 17, TM WE KJW all works (WE is the only one that produces an affordable G34 that has race gun upgrades.

HiCapa wise, any HiCapa would work, but some aftermarket upgrades goes a long way, the golden standard is the TM Gold Match, but with after market upgrades you can make a KJW HiCapa or various TM Spec knockoffs perform even better. 

Archived