STAR M249

umbra

M249

Seems like people looking for an M249 are going to be spoilt for choice pretty soon. It should have a plastic gearbox and a low pricetag, good for those on a budget but probably not as good for collectors

EDIT: just saw there's already a topic on this, mods please delete.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait, found it. Although, calling the thread "There's a CA249..." probably wasn't a great idea. Honestly, the thread titles around here get more like a cryptic crossword everyday.

:zorro:

Yep, I almost made this same post myself but I checked this forum first and sure enough there it was.

While this is pretty cool news, I don't know what scarys me more: Every noob in town will now have a Para, or the plastic finish of the handgrips looks like the same finish as the reciever/etc... ick!

Right how do we delay the VCR bill long enough for me to get one of these :P ?

any volunteers for hand cuffing themselves across the entrance to parliament? :)

being made by star even if it isn't cheap it should be by comparison to the others, not keen on a plastic gear box though

Cheers

Mig

the blurb with the pictures says it'll have a 2500 rnd box mag (syncronicity, dunno if thats important lol)

Bet it's released the day after the VCR comes into effect

so para or Mk2?

I'll take Mk2 myself

Cheers

Mig

Archived