South Park Versions Of Arnies Members.

sandiegosniper

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you haven't been denied citizenship in the US, have you?

You're not a true immigrant.

And you must have done shell picking at Morecombe Bay. (best to remain alive after tides)

But I'll gladly past this *throne* (lol) to you when I have my citizenship eventually.

This is just a way to vent my frustration: the inability, on the part of this Government, to control immigrants with proper reason or intellect.

Kind of Britain to allow asylum seekers. But not very ideallic once you meet them in their designer clothes and taking benefit money from right under our noses.

I do even get offered a job for some reason... :mellow: I've been here since 1993 and I can say "y'alrite m8~~" as well as the next yob. For some reason, a Somali citizen is given full citizenship whereas minority guys like me get shoved and told to "go home".

I was hoping this would make me feel better. :mellow:

But you haven't been denied citizenship in the US, have you?

You're not a true immigrant.

And you must have done shell picking at Morecombe Bay. (best to remain alive after tides)

But I'll gladly past this *throne* (lol) to you when I have my citizenship eventually.

This is just a way to vent my frustration: the inability, on the part of this Government,  to control immigrants with proper reason or intellect.

Kind of Britain to allow asylum seekers. But not very ideallic once you meet them in their designer clothes and taking benefit money from right under our noses.

I do even get offered a job for some reason...  :mellow:  I've been here since 1993 and I can say "y'alrite m8~~" as well as the next yob. For some reason, a Somali citizen is given full citizenship whereas minority guys like me get shoved and told to "go home".

I was hoping this would make me feel better.  :mellow:

damn.... I am so lucky... I got my green card in 2 weeks after I came, and 2 more years later I can go get my citizenship....feel sorry for you...and where is Morecombe Bay?

People go there to die... the bay is extremely flat and the tides come in as regular as clock work and kill the foreigners.

[half truth by the way - if you're not prepared or have no clue, you die, regardless of nationality]

2 weeks for green card???!!??!?!

I'm going to america... FFS

Once I've retired maybe... whatever. I get to be an alien! yay!

People go there to die... the bay is extremely flat and the tides come in as regular as clock work and kill the foreigners.

[half truth by the way - if you're not prepared or have no clue, you die, regardless of nationality]

2 weeks for green card???!!??!?!

I'm going to america... FFS

Once I've retired maybe... whatever. I get to be an alien! yay!

yeah, come to America, hope I can find a nice chick for u so u will get ur green card faster( i got mine cuz my uncle is a US citizen and applied Visa like 15 years ago for his brothers), and one thing still don't get it, why only foreigners go to that bay?

Archived